SAN's Cherry Chucks - Part 1 (Aficionado Seeds "TRUFFLEZ" -Part 1)

:open_mouth:

6 Likes

This thread is already epic. Cherry fiesta! Cherry fiesta!

6 Likes

No worries buddy I understand totally we all have alot going. And sounds like you have a awesome project going on I’ll keep my eyes out and if I see any I’ll definitely let you know. Hope all is well :facepunch:

11 Likes

Oh snap! Those are going to be some high quality seeds! Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Yeah, IG is a real wannabe gangsta paradise :sweat_smile: I take everything with a grain of salt there. People tend to be mass hypnosed by the clout god on IG :grin:

@CaptainNemo perfect meme placement, what a masterwork!

Pz :v:t2:

6 Likes

Mean “cloud god”? :laughing: I didn’t even know “clout” was a word, thanks for it.

4 Likes

@funkyfunk
I think “clout” = social media fame :man_shrugging:
Don’t know if I used it correctly :sweat_smile:

Pz :v:t2:

3 Likes

was funny anyway :laughing:

1 Like

Hey Bro,

nice work like always.

What do you think about Cherry Queen?

Best wishes.

2 Likes

ezgif.com-optimize

yes, please … :slight_smile:
it would fit perfectly (!!)

anything bodhi has always been a gem for me.
i grew about a dozen of his creations and never
was let down by his really unique taste & selections.

__

also @royal , brother … yes, please the combo sounds really
good and i believe there is nice smoke to be found in them too.
it would cover a more sativa-approach and light heads up :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Good morning. The following suggestion does not contain the Cherry Pie strain in it’s lineage but from what I understand does have a strong cherry profile. Not sure if it fits your project goals but @jaws Cherry AK47 could be a nice one to blend with the Trufflez.

I am sure either of us could get you some of these to include :grinning:

10 Likes

The Rev’s Cherry Malawi = Malawi x Cherry Bomb (Maui Waui x Cherry AK47) !

7 Likes

I don’t have any myself but I imagine snowhigh’s Devil’s Tit would be a fantastic choice :+1:

4 Likes

hey @Comacus :slight_smile: good to read you, bro !
yo, cherry ak47 = a winner and very welcome.
i only have crosses, pure source would be fantastic.

it will be very cool to have the cherry malawi x kalichakra and cherry ak
side by side to compare for some extra (cannanerd) excitement :nerd_face: :partying_face:

__

ow they don’t need to be cherry pie-related.
actual cherry taste is much more important.

let’s make this and the next cherry runs really good ones,
so there is awesome cherry-beans for everybody later on!

some more sativa, some more indica …
let’s try to cover all cherry ends :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Man !! That sure does sound tasty ,believe remembering seeing it some were. Swami has a strain simmular Did a Lambsbread x AK47 very good plant

3 Likes

Cherry seeds sound amazing. I’ve never grown anything with cherry terps. Had some good flower before with them, but never got any beans I knew would produce them. This will be fun to watch! Those Aficionado beans are pricey. Woah!

3 Likes

@JAWS has some F3 at GLG, may be worth asking him.

That’s an ambitious quest, wish you success!

7 Likes

I agree they are expensive if I didn’t wheel n deal to get them i wouldn’t have myself. I got the truffles for a 6 pack of in-house and 6 Tropicana cookies f2’s then I knew a guy who was in a tight spot and basically stole the sorbetto and sangria. Aficionado has a cherry lemon diesel for 200$ on their site but they have been dropping a lot lately I guess following the rest of the crowd. Especially exotic they drop strains like dumps💩

7 Likes

There he goes again, opening up the gates of heaven SAN-style! Great project and very cool to see how this is going with everyone jumping on board!

LEGENDARY

4 Likes

You sure on that? I was pretty positive the Cherry Bomb is just a pheno of Maui Wowie found and selected by Greengenes

14 Likes