Santa Barbra Dispos

Anyone have any good recommendations for places to get top quality flower in Santa Barbra (CA)? I know we all grow our own here, but I don’t trust weed advice from folks who don’t grow.

5 Likes

Best place by far in that area is sespe creek collective in ojai (and they deliver to SB if you don’t want to make the trip)

2 Likes

Dang, thanks! They do look better than anything I was looking at. I didn’t think to broaden my search outside of SB. Have you tried anything from Sol Spirit farm? I’ve been dying for some real Headband since the last time I had it, almost a decade ago now. I didn’t know how good I had it back then.

2 Likes

I haven’t tried that farm specifically but I’ve enjoyed pretty much everything I’ve gotten from that place. I have family down there and have had to make an “emergency” purchase or two before :sweat_smile:

never been disappointed!

3 Likes

Hey SB friends!!! Enjoy your habitation, left long ago for harsher ( less expensive) climates! Give my regards to Cold Springs Tavern!!! In my day the best shit in the area was coming out of Solvang, but my buddies on the Mesa were pumping out good shit too. This was pre medical Cali…

4 Likes