Strains in dispensaries near you

So just out of curiosity, let me know below what’s big in dispensaries near you! For instance, in the Tulsa area, most strains I’m seeing are cookies crosses and GG crosses. Not a whole lot of variety beyond that. Not saying they’re bad strains at all, they always get the job done. For me personally, I prefer variety and different terpene profiles frequently. All the cookie/cake crosses all seem the same around here. Although I will say, there was a batch of Lemon Berry Kush (lemon thai x blue dabney) that came thru recently and was a breath of fresh air. Very fragrant strain with excellent high and bag appeal. It seems rare to find those all in one strains near me nowadays.

What’s near you?

6 Likes

Also where are ya at

There are no dispensaries in Missouri so far since we’re newly medical. The first cultivation facilities received inspections/approvals to begin growing just a couple weeks ago… but I traveled to Toronto in March and recall seeing Super Skunk, Lemon Skunk, God Bud, Blue Dream, Blueberry, Hash Plant, and a variety of Kush (Kosher, Serious, Raider, SFV).

5 Likes

Never been to a dispensary. Order online once but the product took 6 weeks to arrive and it was shit.

11 Likes

For places that have no actual dispensaries, the guy you get your weed from IS your dispensary.

Sometimes, the guy you get you weed from has a better selection, fresher weed and lower prices than the local dispensary will ever have.

13 Likes

Lol dont u get thise stoney patch kids from a rez dispo?

3 Likes

Rez dispos in Canada have like 40 strains each and there are about 15 dispos on the rez near us. Our county is about 100,000 people.
Cookies, breaths, kushes, tons of variety. Ranges from $5-20/gram.

Spoiled to say the least. Im not quite aure how the 2 govt pot shops that are opening soon plan to survive.

8 Likes

I only visit the PC (provisioning center) to try out a strain I’m interested in growing. They’ve got the same ol’ GSC, GG & Kush crosses for $15 - $22 a gram. I got some Do-si-dos… harvested on 12/6/18, tested, weighed & packaged on 1/23/20. It was stale. Few terpenes & low (15.2%) thc content. If this is their biz model, I’ll pass.

2 Likes

Haha those gummies came from an illegal one on the res but my buddy brought them over as a trade for a few clones.

If I was buying weed now it be from the black market. Can’t support the Canadian legalization.

6 Likes

Sounds like a bad deal. Sorry to hear that

@DesertGrown I feel that. Some of the best weed I’ve had in my life were black market bags. The dispensaries really cant compete with price on blk market either. Some stores claim 99$ oz but its shaky trim material. The best price I’ve seen for a quality O out here is 200. Happy now to be able to grow my own legally!

1 Like

I saw this the other day and was shocked and disgusted

10 Likes

The Rez dispos are great for everybody

Alderville First Nation are rocking it!! They have a string of dispos on the road…
The road that feeds to all of the cottages on the south side of Rice Lake. :+1: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Fuckin’ shoppers drug mart…lol…if they didnt have a post office in there, I would never go.

5 Likes

On the east side of Oklahoma (poteau, Pocola Spiro area) here, there’s a lot of variety here… there are those cookies etc… and we grow a couple of them… but we also put out some different and unique stuff…

1 Like

I went into a dispensary today while getting new tires. Usual Cake, Gelato, Glue suspects. Top shelf was $10g. Prerolls were a little less. I asked if they rolled their own. He said “No.” Sales are up more than 50%. They had sold-out the month’s inventory and there was no shake to be had.

Got this last weekend.

Gonna break the (tolerance) fast with it on Saturday.

9 Likes

Real-time.
One of the hugest dispensaries in the bay area. Never been there.

Example of NorCal dispensary clone and seed strains. (Dark Heart)

4 Likes

My local dispensary rocks. At the moment they have Goji OG, Gogi DC (a CBD heavy Goji), Zamaldelica, Kona Gold (always), Jack Herrer and about 20 other curated strains. Not cheap. Luckily I have an in with a grower. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That harborside menu was huge, I’d love to have that with those prices here. I saw 14gs for 100. That’s half the price of here. The best quality stuff around here is generally overpriced and moves quick. There’s always some dirt cheap outdoor grown product around but I refuse to touch it. No bag appeal, no taste or smell. Just not my slice of pie.

I gave up on these guys not long after they opened (and haven’t been back since).
They have dropped some prices significantly though.

The problem I had with their products was they all tasted pretty much the same (I knew I could do better) and their packaging sucks.
Cruising through their site still leaves me shaking my head but - this is what is being offered by the Ontario government store.

Cheers
G

2 Likes