Sasquatch, back from injury, late outdoor starts

I’m sure it will be a good grow.

1 Like

Hope you’re doing well :slightly_smiling_face:.
And welcome home.

1 Like

Thanks @AceHigh !!! Much appreciated!! Always good to hear from you @Hemp !!!

1 Like

Just a note: all the feminized seed I received from MWCB in the Box that included it from my animal friendly Overgrow friend Sebring has been female!
I had some Ohelio Berry fem that ended up male, but only popped a few. I have MWCB and (Ohelio Berry???) mystery fem pack I have not tried yet. I will say the Indica pheno of MWCB is very nice!!!

4 Likes

6/6 orange gogi f2 x Sour Bubble are above ground, 4 of 6 Fog Dog, 3 of 6 MWCB, and only one of the Supafreak so far,

15 Likes

Okay, of the 24 seeds I started 11 days ago, only 2 failed to sprout. Went outside in a not super protected area, at this point I am down to 1 MWCB fem photo, 4 Orange Goji f2 x Sour Bubble reg photo, and 3 Fog Dog fem auto. Many sprouts didn’t break the surface in my solos, and at least 5 did come up but died shortly after. At this point not super happy with my number of strong seedlings. To enhance numbers, I dropped some more seed into shot glasses. 6 more MWCB fem photo, 12 Trizzler fem auto, 11 Supafreak reg photo, 5 ABC reg photo, 4 Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude reg photo and 21 Cackleberry x DBHP fem photo ( Thanks @Grease_Monkey ! )
Will use tent and LED for these starts, will leave the 8 strong seedlings outside in a more protected area.
Have scouted and confirmed multiple spots for these once they are the right size to go guerrilla. A mix of public land and railroad and power line cuts, and close to bike trails and water sources. Some of the regs will be run in tents, the Supafreak and ABC will be container gardened on my back deck along with tomatos, basil, various peppers. When they start flowering will go to a guerrilla plot.
More to come later!

13 Likes

Everyone in paper towels/bagged. Seeing lots of early sprout activity, lotta Solos to fill in the AM!

3 Likes

Hopefully they do well for you! I’m doing a second round of that jack herer you sent me!

3 Likes

Glad to hear the JH is running well for you!

2 Likes

So, 12/12 Trizzlers auto fem sprouted by 48 hours, fastest of the 6 strains I just started (@Mr.Sparkle , think these are from you) germinating. All are in soil now, tails from 3/4 inch down to 1/4. Expect to put many others in soil tomorrow.

5 Likes

Okay, count at this point…Of the first 24 seeds I popped, we have 4 surviving seedlings of my Orange Goji F2 x Sour Bubble reg photos working on third node, 3 Fog Dog auto fem, 1 MWCB photo fem. 8 of 24 ain’t great… At this point second round of bean germinating, dropped in water 10 days beyond the first batch, 24 hour soak to paper towels/ bags. As of today, 10 Trizzler f2 auto fem seedlings, 8 Cackleberry x DBHP photo fem seedlings. Ran out of cups and waited too long and had some paper towels that were a bit too damp. Lost the 4 strong looking Strawberry Diesel x Space dude photo regs to waiting too long and a fungus, put 3 sprouted Supafreak photo reg, 3 ABC photo reg, 3,MWCB photo fem, and 9 Cackleberry x DBHB photo fem in a small planter to “get ‘er done”. Did not set to tents, outside since germ, full weather, full sun, full wind, been a lil wet here lately, only the strongest will survive. The survivors of the planter will move on to other outdoor homes. I will photo update when it gets more dynamic!

12 Likes

So, lots of females at 2-3 nodes. Loving it!!! Think I have outdoor homes for all!!!

Strangest looking ganja I ever seen……

14 Likes

Btw, everyone is wet and stressing….my kids in their mid twenties…WTF…!

2 Likes

The newest additions are either orange goji, Azad Kashmir, or Mendo Breath as moms with sour bubble papa. We will see what happens outdoah!!!

4 Likes

So, lesson learned, starting outdoors in my locale is “interesting”

10 Likes

Seem to have 2-3 fem Fog Dogs, a fem MWCB might be in these 3, multiple (10) Trizzler fem, one other MWCB fem, maybe 4 Cackleberry x DBHB fems in Solos, another 4-5 of the same in a planter I need to transplant from, one surviving Supafreak, zero ABC, 3 Orange Gojif2 x Sour Bubble regular, and latest additions, one unknown from the multi med project (reg photo), 7 Gumball Slushie auto regs Good thing there are a lot of good places to put these outside of the city where I live. Another 6 Fog Dog fem were Johnny Appleseeded into good loamy ground nearby, will check if any guerrilla fire and forget happening!

Will update with photos when more interesting, appreciate anyone following!!!

14 Likes

Real interested in following your bog crosses. That’s great you got some of his pollen. That orange gogi cross :+1::+1:.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Will update soon friends!!!

6 Likes

So, a little update!!!
First, 7 Auto regular Gumball Slushie seedlings.

These will be transplanted to solos tomorrow. Seem vigorous!

Next 9 Trizzler auto fem, ready for uppot to probably 2 gal containers tomorrow. These are the fastest root growing autos I have had (not many)!

Now the 5 Cackleberry x DBHP photo fem that sprung from the planter, transplanted to 1 gal for the next 2 or3 weeks!.

Then this pair of doves that watch over my deck.

From bottom to top, 1 MWCB fem photo, 2 Cackleberry x DBHP fem photo, 1 Supafreak reg photo, 3 Orange Goji F2 x Sour Bubble reg photo, then four autos, first 2 Trizzler fem auto, then 2 Fog Dog auto fem already budding, better pic in daylight

And another five Orange Goji F2 x Sour Bubble Reg photo germinating, to be followed with some other strain tomorrow, will let you know.

Some of these autos may end up pretty small, too wet early (outdoor starts) slowed ‘em down so hopefully will respond better thru finish.

All uppots are into new FF OF soil, 3 parts soil, one perlite.

Also, 3 Fog Dog down in Missouri, basketball sized bushes budding in effect.

13 Likes

Glad to see you made it back. I’ll be out for another month or so. I’m ready to get stuff going again myself.

1 Like