sativa pheno in hazeman la pure kush

Anybody find a sativa pheno in hazeman la pure kush I have 6 this year and 4 last year all fat leaf 4’-6’ tall harvested in sept except one this year its about 8’ skinny leaf and budding right with my ace panama and it smell different

6 Likes

I have not grown them but I do have a pack of his LA Pure kush. What do you think of the strain? Are you looking for the sativa phenos?

1 Like

Its ok finishes end of sept the sativa one seems real good was a free pack. No thought it was supposed to be indica .

3 Likes

I was hoping you would say it was awesome! Yea that’s what I heard a lot of people say that it was good but there’s better out there. Unless it had a taste and smell that was worth growing it.

1 Like

Well harvested the sativa pheno yesterday could of went 1 or 2 more weeks good yield great smells.

3 Likes

@DGCloud @Jimdoors I grew Hazeman LAPK, I got all identical phenos all indica. Nice stuff, got a lot of bud from them before I really even knew how to grow so I guess it’s an easy one. It’s the Hollywood PK cut BX’d according to him, I got all the classic lime and marshmallow and “vanilla Afghani” sort of smells, and a sedative but not sleepy high. I got another pack, I’ll grow it again.

5 Likes