Sativa1's Grow Room

Malawi at 11 weeks

24 Likes

I love the super slim Sativa leaves! Gorgeous for a landrace. Is it pure Malawi or a hybrid?

2 Likes

It’s what they call old killer Malawi x the brother of the new killer Malawi. So all Malawi!

4 Likes

It has a good tight bud structure. I also have golden tiger which is Malawi x Thai. Its Thai dominant with loose buds 14 weeks and counting nearly

8 Likes

I am a Sativa lover. Have you heard of any legit seeds available in the banks? The Thai / Malawi sounds like it would be some cosmos cruizin’ fuel for sure! Kool bro!

3 Likes

Dude, @Sativa1. Fantastic work. I know the super sativas like that can be challenging and you killed it.

Really nice.

Stay hazed
Jake

3 Likes

She got no more than 650ppm. That seemed to be the right level. I also cut the nitrogen out alot by using less A nutrient. This is in coco.

Getting ready to clone these 2 female Malawi.

11 Likes

Looking good! How old? What seed co?

1 Like

A.C.E. (Asociación de Cultivadores Españoles) or CannaBioGen, @Swampthing.

2 Likes

nice looking plants give me confidence to pop some malawi next season

The Thai used in the first ACE’s “Golden Tiger” was the famose “Meao Thai” used too in “Destroyer”.
I have heard that Kaiki toke with him his strains when CBG was separated from ACE, but I dont know If it is true, or what Thai are now usin in ACE…
In the past times, Golden Tiger, Guawi n Destroyer were the most famouses sativas here…

2 Likes

This is a new seedrun of golden tiger so i think they used the hmong Thai or ko chang.

1 Like

Nice to see a landrace based grow!:alien:

1 Like

Topped my 2 Malawi plants in veg. Tops went in the cloning machine. When these are rooted they will go right to 12/12. Experimenting trying to find the best way to grow this strain with only 8 foot ceilings lol.

5 Likes

Here are the topped females. I flattened them out and am going to work with them a bit in veg. Not sure what I’m gonna do, but I’ll figure it out

5 Likes

Cant wait to start messing with these kinds of techniques

So far at 2 weeks this Malawi has showed minimal stretch

3 Likes

Another topped Malawi at 1 week bloom.

5 Likes

This is exactly time for bud blood :slight_smile: nice plants, seems new killer mother really controlled stable not lanky but wide and still pure sativa. Happy flowerin