Save my Lungs!

With edibles the temperature and duration of the decarbing has a major influence and can result in wildly different effects, regardless of cultivar.
What I have found works best for me is decarbing at 100 degrees celsius for 3 hours.
I suspect you get a larger amount of CBN this way which seems to be extremely healing in my personal experience.
The lower temperature also likely preserves some of the THCa, so you have an entourage of THCa, THC and CBN all together. Combinations are always more beneficial and balanced than pure molecules of just one thing. It’s easier on the body.

https://divine-nonchalance.tumblr.com/post/635247335106052096/microdosing-cannabis

5 Likes

If you want to try vaping herb, you’ll go through so much less than when your smoking and longterm save money.
There are some more ‘affordable’ models out there to look at, the volcano is nice but I got rid of mine years ago. It’s more of a party vape or for big groups.

I’d see if you can find a used arizer solo. Or the newer model the Solo2(portable,little small for sharing)
For that matter if you have 99%Iso I’d buy any used storz&bickel products if the price was right.
An American company that makes very efficient home vapes is UnderDog and they vary in price so cheap is possible if you keep an eye out.

If your looking to save your lungs even more while vaping rip it through a bubbler or bong to cool it

2 Likes

Everywhere I go lol
They look beat up hahaa

4 Likes

I tried 4 one night… that was nice. 6 the next, after 8 gummies I give up.

1 Like

I use raw Cannabis to treat asthma. You need a new grower dude. The shit people are growing today…

I just saw a review for a strain called Donny Burger. The flower smelled like corn. But the wax smelled like sour bitter garlic… Yeah makes total since that shit should be on a medical shelf

Could it be the delivery system? I really don’t know but maybe butter (or something else) might be a better vehicle for absorption.

Just spit balling.

2 Likes

I just ordered this…

Hopefully it works great and helps the lungs.
@ChemicalDependant

1 Like

How? I’d like to know.

2 Likes

It only works if you spray your plants with Borophyll :tm:, apparently. Regular foliar application of boron is important, and only @westcoastcroppers knew all along…

1 Like

That was my problem. I can’t stop with one and then the munchies hit on top. More cookies, what else for munchies. Gets really messy.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

I get my grub on.

Not sure if mentioned

But THC infused MCT-oil

Worked wonders for a few friends trying to cut back on the smoking. They take some drops in the morning and afternoon .

You can try with a 30g of flower decarbed with 6-8oz of oil double.boilled In a crock pot. It hits you good and strong haha

4 Likes

Hippie hash?

2 Likes

@Asspotium

1 Like

Rso is a great choice

1 Like

Well, as I honestly hadn’t tried a sublingual tincture, just MCT oil capsules; I made some.

But I fucked up a bit… I transferred an alcohol tincture I had, with about 7g of bud but wasn’t thinking and added an entire cup of MCT oil. I added lemon extract for flavor and it was pleasant just weak, and sad to say just the same as edibles for me. It’s like background but never main event, no matter the dose. One difference though. Speed. Comes on in 10-20 minutes and starts to fade away after 45-60.

This wasn’t really what I was looking for, but honestly? I would totally use this less medicinal needs. Worth the time to make IMO.

2 Likes

Oh I forgot to mention that the carbon filter also keeps the bong and its water clean , a good sign : )

2 Likes

I could never go back to combustion after seeing the reside on a patch of cloth out between the joint before the downstem, I’ll bet the carbon removes a lot more than a layer of cotton.

2 Likes

[quote=“CADMAN, post:34, topic:74581, full:true”]

Pretty sure it’s just @westcoastcroppers v7.0. He’s like hemorrhoids or russet mites - no matter what you do to get rid of him, he’s just gonna keep coming back. Don’t go overfeeding your plants boron trying to get whatever weird mockery of bro-science he’s conjured up to work. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

@ChemicalDependant

For the sake of helping you, I’d did something!

I Purchased this:

It’s specifically to use with your Dynavap ( it’s 10mm connection ) all Dynavaps work on this…

https://vapenorth.ca/collections/new-glass-for-dynavap/products/pipsqueak?variant=40793114116275

Here it is with both my Dynavaps ( one is for flower & the other is for Distillate, Wax, Hash, Rosins ect…)

Then I went and packed my Dynavap + Consontrate screen with THC Diamonds :gem:

I heated that sucker up with my buatain torch a few seconds past the click once or twice & puffed on that little Bong like a aged cigar till it was finished…

FYI as established earlier in this thread, my lungs are pretty dam sensitive :pleading_face: thus I NEVER use bongs or THC Diamonds :gem: for that matter, I’ve actually had these for 8+ months and I have zero idea if this stuff goes bad or whatever…

Did I Cough my lungs out ( as if I hit a regular bong ) NO, BUT I did Cough… I didn’t cough alot or for a long time and it wasn’t harsh forced cough, more like my lungs are irrated tickle kinda deal… I also DIDN’T Need my inhalers, I had them handy, but I manged to be OK…

I tell ya what though, I’m HI :wave: :smiling_face:

Final thoughts :confused:

I would definitely use this bong again, but maybe not with Diamonds, I use Flower next time. ( I’ve only has Hash and Flower in the Dynavap previously )… I used COLD water in that little bong and it DEFINITELY cut down on the harshness from a strong hit like this :+1:

I would recommend this device for you to try, IF your able to deal with minimal amount of lungs being eirrated & minimal coughing and because of its low price :wink:

On a scale of 1 to 10
Efficiency of use: 9
Repeat usage: 8
Worth the $: 10

Ps. I’d NEVER even consider doing this with ANY Bong ever, because I have already and Fk nearly passed out from coughing too much and hard…

So yeah, Try it if you already use the Dynavap but think having the smoke cooled down, pretty smooth and need something cheap, small and efficient…

Hope this helps ya a little…

5 Likes