Save my Lungs!

That’s hard to beat, thanks for the review buddy. I have a big 18” beaker that’s… less ideal for testing.

Have you tried bubble in the screens? How was the hit compared to diamonds? A little easier? What about cleanup in the Dynavap? Last time I tried it was a gooey mess, but that was without their screen just using flower instead to hold the bubble hash.

1 Like

Haha thats what I did too and it was a hot mess.
I purchased the screen… DynaVap DynaCoil for Concentrates - Planet of the Vapes (Canada)
And when I used the Diamonds in it, after it was 100% clean like I didn’t even use it. So yes it worked alot better. And the product didn’t burn cause it wasn’t touching the sides of the cap…

1 Like

Well! Mine came in today. I’m thrilled with the rig… I don’t know if it’s what I need but I love it. I tried some flower, flavor was just the same but not nearly as dry. I don’t care for the earthy-nutty taste, I remember that’s the main reason the Dynavap isn’t my daily driver. I wasn’t getting quite the power I was wanting or the flavor. So I added some sugar… that added a bit of throat hit and a lot of power.

I also played with my induction heater since I got at BB-3 glass stem along with the Pipsqueak. This by far help avoid combusting, especially as I get higher. But still at the end of my session I need to use my inhaler.

I think with the very welcome addition of some moisture the Dynavap and flower will be making its way into my regular rotation, as it seems easier on my lungs than concentrates when I don’t need higher doses. So a genuine thanks to @CADMAN that was a good call.

2 Likes

I’m so glad to know it’s helpful even if it’s just a little. :wink:

2 Likes

I don’t need an inhaler, yet, but I’m not far off where your at now. I cant tolerate edibles long they screw up my guts and put my tolerance way up. Been using a dynavap with a bubbler lately and i recon this is about as good as it gets for daily sessions. If you find something better shout me up will you bud :+1:

1 Like

Been working on this some more today, put my engineers brain to work before i got too wasted. Think i have a possible solution for not a lot of cash.

This is a cheap dynavap adaptor, i got a couple sent from China and they finally arrived.

IHIT420 DYNAVAP 70mm height 12mm outer diamter 2mm thickness THICK WPA GLASS WATER PIPE ADAPTER WITH 14MM MALE JOINT|Tobacco Pipes & Accessories| - AliExpress

Inside it stem i fitted one of these gadgets, i used the larger dynavap o rings for a nice fit.
NEW Simrell Performance Kit – The Simrell Collection

The tip & cap are off my 2020M and i found it works best if i use the reducer so there’s half the amount of grass in there to draw through. Also i’m not putting any water in the bubbler, no need cos it’s already amazingly cool and water increases the draw resistance big time.

I’ve been heating the cap in my IH for 3 seconds past the click, inserting the stem and taking a huge rip with no coughing. I get 2 -3 big rips per half bowl which is nice and i don’t even have to pull hard either with this arrangement. This is by far the best vape i’ve ever used.

You dont even need the glass adaptor cos those simrell performance thingys fit nicely inside an M which with the right adaptor fits a bubbler

1 Like

I nearly got one of those! Wonder what the quality difference is at the 10% price difference.

Did you try with and without the insert, out of curiosity? Did it help considerably?

1 Like

Mine cost considerably less direct from China but yeh it works well on its own. Fitting that Simrell conversion to it made a huge difference, somehow it’s better than a Simrell stinger in a XL wooden body. I haven’t been able to take rips that big in some years now. I’m blazing right now and the efficiency is mind blowing too. If there’s a downside it’s a lack of portability but I have other dynavapes and a torch for trips away

Edit - been hitting this rig a lot today and very much enjoying it too but I knew there would be a down side. That spiral cooling insert gunks up pretty quickly with all the use it’s getting :grin:

1 Like