Say Something Nice About Your Neighbor

Ahh… I’m not the only one. :rofl:

I appreciate you dude! You’re a good man!

11 Likes

@DougDawson Does tons of work making seeds, getting seeds out, doing giveaways, and on and on. Plus, he always manages to keep his cool and be the adult in the room, which many of us fail to do at times on here for sure. Haha

@hoss8455 Guy does a ton of giveaways, shares cuts, sells cuts for decent prices with the money going to charity, does those crazy write-ups for each card and whatnot that he sends out. Cool stuff in my eyes.

@Slammedsonoma420 Is the one I personally find the coolest. He has shared many top notch beans with me for completely free and won’t accept any kind of return payment.

@santero He has to be on the list, because he’s the Pigeon Man, and he’s been doing it for years. Where would so many be without those pigeons? He’s also just a nice guy to chat with and he’s into cats, which is always a plus in my book.

19 Likes

@Rhai88 is out of the ordinary kind. he has helped distribute my seeds when i couldn’t afford to and i’m very grateful for that. :+1:

13 Likes

Exactly! Dude is cool as a cucumber! :cold_face:

9 Likes

You all just see the nice side of me here. The kindness just flows…

I’m really an asshole. :smiling_imp:

:rofl:

12 Likes

@Costanza too. I mean just the name and avatar are enough to make him cool to me, but knowing he actually had/has the marbles to step into the ring across from someone else and get after it makes him legit in my book. We’d let him come down the shore and hang with us during the summer. Haha

9 Likes

Ah, thanks @PatHealy , always enjoy being around with you. A great dude in my book. Just sitting here smelling dinner cooking and listening to the birds while rolling some Paonia Purple Paralyzer.

25 Likes

he might get 100 mentions but i can’t forget @DougDawson for previously distributing my seeds to his fellow Canadians. (i know you have some stashed away for a rainy day, lol)

11 Likes

Speaking of @Pigeonman

I’m amazed at how well you work your space and have it cleaned. One of the photos I’ve seen here that’s been burned into my mind.

And thanks everyone for joining along in here. It’s refreshing.

@seeds2weeds is seemingly always in a good mood here and your curiosity keeps a fire under my ass for sure.

I’m happy to have a place to come be high and remind myself of the countless reasons I signed up here :metal:t2:

Gotta shout @NDNCHILD out with @THCeed you guys have shown nothing but reggae vibes and fast times. I’m thankful.

And @G-paS you’re a monster during busy times(and I’m sure outside of that, too). Your cool headed-ness is unmatched.

13 Likes

@NDNCHILD too. He’s a very nice guy who always seems to maintain his cool on here. He also got on the phone with me and helped me with my HVAC, so I mean that’s super friendly. He’s top-notch in my book.

11 Likes

Thanks @DirtySlowToes ! :blush:

I love how much of a fucker @Foreigner is and look forward to seeing his fuckery response to this :rofl:

15 Likes

I plan to take the gold medal in fuckery at the current olympics.

It’s a new category.

20 Likes

You’ll get it too!

11 Likes

Before I forget, a huge shout out to @Bobgrows . She is a lady I admire a great deal for her kind and generous spirit. I am proud to call her a friend.

16 Likes

Oh hell yass Bobbi is an OG Queen!

:crown:

13 Likes

I’ve been training really hard. Protein shakes, verbal harangue exercises.

9 Likes

Jacking off straight into your face again? I guess still no beard getting in the way of your protein shakes.

I never knew you were this flexible!

11 Likes

Thanks @anonymous4289 , you can bet I have a seed or two stashed away :wink:

6 Likes

I just can’t get the distance necessary.

Opponent: you suck!
Me: you suck worse

That’s how you make it to the podium.

9 Likes

Lol im like a toddler who keeps on asking “but why”

8 Likes