SBG and blueberry muffins

Enjoy!

Pretty sure I’m going to flip next friday

4 Likes

70s in temp, and 60s in humidity. 20 in and. 17. Think it’s bushing out from the fimming

Looked at them closer tonight… hope I have enough room… Going to guess and say, next Friday, I’ll be looking at 27 and 25 in when I flip

Reducing my light by an hr and a half a day, and lowering temp too. Not sure what to do with the clone…

4 Likes

Looking great ! Those will be massive when the flip happens. :sunglasses:

As for the clone, Maybe the window sill if you dont have another light.

1 Like

Worried about that lol. Did a little estimating, considering the stretch factor I was told. They will be about eye level. Have another light somewhere, and will have to do some digging to find it

1 Like

flip today

7 Likes

Need advice. These are getting bushy, light is 6.5 feet. Started 12 Friday. Should I throw one outside?

^ did it anyway

You could definitely easily spread one of those out to cover up that tent. Best of luck! They look healthy.

1 Like

Planning on it, and thanks!. 2nd time doing photos

1 Like

4 Likes

Believe she’s starting to bloom

5 Likes

New phone

3 Likes

3 Likes

Think it got top heavy. Had a lean to it

Looking good. SBG?

Strawberry banana grape

1 Like

The one in the pic ^ is blueberry muffins. The top heavy one.

And this is said SBG

6 Likes

Anyone see anything I need to do? Have been mainly taking off leaves blocking sites, and letting them do their thing. Other plant is starting to lean too. Have been learning as I go, and it took me 3 bad ones (rip to my pretty durban auto) out of 5. Last one was a success, and this grow definitely looks like one.