Another week should be pretty damn close. Looks frosty, great job on her

2 Likes

Thanks! Was thinking a week too. All 3 ended up frosty

1 Like

Thinking of stripping it down to sugar leaves this weekend

This is the sbg that has ne nervous

3 Likes

3 Likes

You did a great job, I’d be happy as hell with those big plants. The outdoor one looks to be in an interesting location, is it a silo? Best of luck with your harvest. Where’s that muffins from?

2 Likes

Thank you! Used a mix of ocean forest and some other stuff. Used jacks bloom during this, with molasses added to the nutes. I’m extremely happy with all 3. The 2 outdoors are in a 30 ft tall open top silo. Muffins is a clone and Humboldt seed company genetics. 2 SBGs are a clone with seedsman genetics

1 Like

Nice…I love fffof you can’t beat it for consistency. I bet you will have a great yield too by yhe looks of it. What are you going to grow next round?

2 Likes

Next round is actually a project. You interested in reading a thread on here?

1 Like

I’m hoping I do. Keep wondering if I’m chopping early next Friday. These were done in 45 days

45 days is early for flowering, not unheard of but only you can be the judge. The nug looks done and trichomes I see a few amber. Personally I would wait another week but that’s me. I usually wait until the fan leaves fade, and the plant stops drinking water.

3 Likes

So you saying don’t chop this Friday?

1 Like

I concur with @nick131740 about waiting
But wanted to let you know I’m loving your grow …keep up the solid work, everything looks great

1 Like

Thank you. These are the best I have ever done

1 Like

No prob feel free to pm me with any questions you got or whatever.

3 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

10 gallon pot bbm was in

Round 2

All tucked in

3 Likes