Scenes from the Shitkicker Shed

Merry Xmas!
:cowboy_hat_face:

15 Likes

:dizzy_face::rage::frowning::woozy_face: There has been a data breach in Shitkicker Central! I found these in the bottom of the vault. Apparently fell out of a marked container. Can anyone tell me if you sent them to me? I’m trying to determine what they and the generous soul that blessed me with them.

11 Likes

Is that painted fire gear? You could send them to me and i would let you know…

@paintedfire420

9 Likes

Of course, you might have to grow them out first to really tell their lineage…

4 Likes

To truly find out I would have to smoke it all as well

4 Likes

Yep those are from me :blush:

1 is Guava Hashplant 1 x C99
3 is Doc Holiday x C99

16 Likes

Hot Damn! Jackpot! I was hoping they were yours! Getting ready for C99 crosses run. Thanks again brother for this opportunity to grow some top shelf genetics. Nuttn’ but love and respect…

10 Likes

I’m glad to see I’m not the only one loosing track of who sent what . I was lucky enough that the sender recognized his packaging and let me know also.

5 Likes

I should have labelled them but for security purposes I figured it’s best to make a number system.

I didn’t want seeds getting snagged at customs and then have the agents google the strain name and be led directly to overgrow.com :smiley: that was my thought process behind it haha.

Cheers and happy growing. :vulcan:

14 Likes

Thanks again bro. Check out the Shitkicker thread in a couple weeks. They will be in a tent with their C99 cousins.
Stay lifted my friend.

5 Likes

Time for a brand my friend. Some painted fire fire stickers

5 Likes

it’s in the works but I’m also known as the maple sloth so nothing anytime soon not even SOON :tm:

5 Likes

8 Likes

Poker night with the guys!? I always loved that pic. Gotta love the dogs.

2 Likes

11 Likes

Nice laugh out of that one. … heh, we bad.

3 Likes

14 Likes

11 Likes

Man, I want to have a black light and poster room to smoke out in and listen to music. Like the early 70’s.

I love that one! Man, I been thinking I want to trip again. I stopped in 1973. I’d like to try the micro dosing thing. Or regular maybe.

4 Likes

Oh and Merry Christmas my brother! :santa:

2 Likes