Scenes from the Shitkicker Shed

Greetings fellow Cannafarians! I just came in from the Shitkicker Shed and brrrr…it’s cold out there. Gonna be 29 degrees in the Hill Country tonight. Plants seem fine and are responding positively to the small tweaks I’ve made in feed.
So let’s check in on some.

@ReikoX’s freaky auto. This was first set of leaves! Maybe he inadvertently sent me Banana Tree!

Some Orange Goji younguns and baby autos.

The Cherry Tart. About a week or 10 days she’ll be hangin.

Stay warm and dry my friends…
:cowboy_hat_face:

21 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

29 degrees! Oh the humanity!!! For the love of God… you’re below freezing? :laughing:

I feel you bro. I lived there. It’s shocking after sweating every day. It’s 0°f atm here. When it hits 30-35 later, I’ll be outside enjoying the weather. Heh. I’m getting cabin fever. As long as the sun is shining…

Hope the plants survive it. I know nothing is insulated down there. Mine are struggling in an average temp of about 65. I’m hoping to find a little space heater this week to get them to finish. Some could care less. Other’s sphincters are contracted.

9 Likes

These have served me well. Good luck. I’ve also found that if it’s 40 degrees in a tent, plants don’t seem to suffer. Below that and there’s trouble.

5 Likes

Happy Monday!

10 Likes

8 Likes

Wahoo! Crater Lake! You gonna make beans?

2 Likes

Yes! These are F3. This will be one of first attempts at pollinating. I’ve got some real pros here that can guide me through it. You being one of them. Tell me, if these are F3s and I cross it to a sibling what does that make the offspring?
Thanks. First pack is yours.

7 Likes

If you are crossing two F3 siblings, then that is normal filial breeding. You should call the resulting generation from the cross F4! :tada:

7 Likes

If you cross two F3 siblings you get an F4 generation. They look pretty uniform. What will your criteria be? Any sign of sex?
For the Jungle Spice my main culling criteria will be “survives in my garage.” But then, I am not planning to make seeds unless I see something I really like and it diverges from @lefthandseeds intent. I trust he knows what he’s doing though I am slightly dubious about 7-Up.

4 Likes

I read there are 4 phenotypes. Are you going to pair along one of those lines?

2 Likes

If you can make rosin, you will believe good sir! :grin:

But you can still get the flavor from the bud, it’s just not as apparent if you burn.

7 Likes

In one of my CL grows I got 3 different phenos. No signs of sex yet but very uniform. Should I top them if I’m making seeds or no?

2 Likes

Can you recognize different phenos at 3 weeks in flower? I will have some questions, I appreciate your help. Thanks @AllOra. Thanks @lefthandseeds. Have a great day!

4 Likes

Yes, it’s possible for sure. It’s a little easier if you know the parents or have grown the previous generation, but still very possible if you don’t.

It’s more difficult to identify different chemotypes at 3 weeks. May not be possible without test equipment.

4 Likes

Depends on the pheno attributes. Fat stems show quickly as do leaf patterns (although it’s not possible to judge by the very first, I’ve found.)
I suspect that correlated attributes exist, where fat stems mean short internodes and salami smell (for example) but for me that’s still theory.

3 Likes

Well suck a fat man’s d~_k! The old lady next door moved out. There is a cop moving in next door to me! Yep. They are moving in today. I don’t know if flex duct sticking out of the wall is a give away but I know fan noise is. Hmmm. Sounds like some drastic action is required.

11 Likes

Ruh roh. Get the SKS back to icognito mode asap.

3 Likes

9 Likes

its almost nap time for me an feeling a bit frisky …just be careful what you wish for :stuck_out_tongue:

16 Likes