Scissorbörg Gardens 🌱 :Scissors:

Lots of variety there @Scissor-Hanz , is some of those going outdoors or…?? I have soaked a few of the Jesus og x c99/rom cross seeds and i will stick in veg cab with others, I’ve got a scrog happening as soon as I harvest the X18 out crosses etc…

I hope this pollination worked mate… sounds delicious and I am very grateful for you dusting a bud or two for a strong indica smoke (hopefully)…
Anyway im germing a few J-OG x C99/Rom as we speak…

I wrote this last night mate but I must’ve crashed… had some great smoke - knocked me on my ass.! Lol.
I hope this finds you well bro…,
Gaz

4 Likes

They are hella fresh/green. Took a few days in paper towel, but sprouted when I planted them.

…some of the seedlings are going outside, yup. Most will be cloned first though.

3 Likes

Orange Sunshine #2 f2 @50State and (top left, 3) Tangie @GrowGorilla

Everything else is a week or 3 behind…

15 Likes

The OSS #2 f2s are looking good :+1:. Are the OSS a week ahead of the Tangie?

I have 2 male and 2 female Jesus OG cuttings here just wondering how they are and if you have any info for me on them sluts.

2 Likes

Thanks man, I had them floppin a bit but I slammed the lamp down on them and they thickened right up. The Tangie are a few days behind the OSS, but I did notice them to be slower growers last time that I grew a few too.

A report for Jesus OG: (I had 2 females and 1 male)
Both females were covered in glands, probably more than anything else I’ve grown But both were kind of flavorless, definitely no lemon. One stretches like 200% and the other about 50%. Like one is a giant and the other a midget.
Nugs were similar on both females, dense kush-style buds covered in frost, but very little to offer terpene-wise. Smoke in a joint is super-smooth, great to blend with the more ‘harsh’/fluffy blueberry.

The male was surprisingly stout, I’m regrowing one, and I hit a few females with his pollen.

6 Likes

Aww yeah, freebies with my order.

14 Likes

Nice few packs of beans mate, is the fruity juice just juicey fruit version two… or…??
And have you grown any serious seeds gear before now, and the bubble gum sounds good :ok_hand:.? ,

I read this about the Jesus og, i think it’ll be great in the crosses … i hope so with the Jesus og x c99/rom I’ve got… :joy: lol…
Happy growing bud,
Gaz

1 Like

Hey Gazza’
Sensi Fruity Juice is exactly like juicyfruit gum. An old fav of mine. I think they had to rename it for copyrights reasons. Same strain as far as I know.
Ya I’ve grown a few things from serious, AK-47, Chronic, and bubblegum.

6 Likes

I tossed 3 of the old headband s-1 seeds in with this aloe vera 10 days ago. I must have the magic touch or somethin’.

14 Likes

Haha nice! What’s next for the aloe babies?

2 Likes

7 Likes

Yes @Scissor-Hanz you definitely have a lot germ for you, well done mate.!
I believe i could crack more too, i tried ( half-arsed/lazily ) only 7 or so at 1st, and I had a couple pop a tap root but not push through the soil… I put 5 in water for a week/10 days or so , changing the water daily and also a drop of 3% hydrogen peroxide, and the 1 x headband i have just now is being trained (lst), was weak stemmed but its filling in ok :ok_hand:so far…
It’s showing quite long pistils just now.

@shroomgod bud is that three of the headband you have in the pic above.? Good stuff, I think they look like mine did when that age, quite spindly,weak , though one looks good…!

Happy growing ,
Gaz

2 Likes

honestly, I’ll probably just cull them because I already have a few of those growing that I could clone.

3 Likes

Ya, I’m not sure why but I kill a lot of these ones too, when I try to germ them in water or a wet towel. When I do, I use 5:1 (Water to 3% h2o2)… Straight into the soil seems to be working best though.

4 Likes

Amen on straight to soil/plug
Almost Never fails on me, and when it does that seed gets the Darwin award

5 Likes

22 Likes

Hey @Morgwar bud I have a few more of @Scissor-Hanz’s fem headband if you don’t have any and want to try your luck with germing some.?! Pm me and I’ll send you some ( if you’re interested lol.) …
Happy growing ,
Gaz
Ps @Scissor-Hanz those are lovely big seedlings :leaves: you have there… Nice :+1:… ibl x18…? I had another look :eyes: and is this the J-og x c99/Rom… i hope so as they look quite indica leaning so far…
Have a good one :point_up:today mate…

5 Likes

I’d love em but to be honest I’ve got too many strains to pop this lifetime.
That’s some elite genetics I’d rather see grown than sitting in my dusty seed box lol
Good hunting.

5 Likes

I get ye bud , too many seeds and not enough years left to grow them lol…
Well if im growing anything you like and if you’d like some seeds ( if i have any), then pm me ok :+1:mate…
Happy growing ,
Gaz

5 Likes

I made something with the super-stoney blueberry just for you, Scotsman. I see very few seeds on her, but the first few are yours. I actually already sent you one that I picked out to check maturity. It’s en route.

5 Likes