Scissorbörg Gardens 🌱 :Scissors:

Pulled my SuperLemon Haze off the bench for my current round.
Now it’s time for this mother to go outside, and cuttings for a new mother plant in the fridge.

12 Likes

I’m on a mission from God… to find the best clones…
Interesting purple stems and cotyledons on the Peak Seeds blueberry.

13 Likes

I was just reading how God told a guy that he needed a $53 million dollar jet and for all the deciples to pay for it. Now that’s what I’m talking about!!!

6 Likes

HAHA!! I read that one too… I don’t think he’s communicating with the same Gods as me.

6 Likes

Every elite clone started as a seeds. :+1::seedling:

7 Likes

C99XRomberry, indoor/outdoor. 10wk. Strong smells, one like coffee-berry, and one like fresh mint with paint thinner like hints.

14 Likes

Germ. test :+1: I’ll assume the other 1000 are good too. :+1: :laughing:

10 Likes

I am sold. How much? When can I get em? “:laughing:

2 Likes

$2500 a pack…instagram :wink:

7 Likes

Hi I’m @heyArnold and I think that’s a great :+1: price, stick a half dozen away for me, as im gonna fly :airplane: to you and get em as i only buy straight from the breeders…! Lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hey @Scissor-Hanz bud, thank you for the pen with your Jesus og x C99/Rom seeds in it… , hopefully I’ll find some excellent gems :gem: in these mate… i have a full house :seedling: (so to speak), so im gonna have to wait till i finish up a load of plants 1st then crack a few of yours but i WILL germ just x 3 now and veg and LITFA for a bit and they’ll sit in the reserves bench ready to gro…
Anyway i will talk to you later you take care…
Happy growing mate ,
Gaz…

7 Likes

I’m sure no 2 will be alike, but I just did it for the fun of the project. I’ll throw the pollen with more purpose next time. With some plants I know better. I dusted my favorite blueberry cutting for you, but I’m still not sure if it ‘took’. We’ll see in about 20-30 days.

13 Likes

Here’s the Orange Sunshine(#2) F-2 from @50State’s giveaway…and a few new Tangie :tangerine: that I seed-begger’d from @GrowGorilla :pray:
Thanks again, fellas. These are exciting!

…and more great stuff by our own Reiko, LEDseedz, Roxbury seeds…and others, also thanks :blush: . (below)

18 Likes

That C99R was downright pleasant, you’re gunna find something nice in there, definitely.

4 Likes

Lots of variety there @Scissor-Hanz , is some of those going outdoors or…?? I have soaked a few of the Jesus og x c99/rom cross seeds and i will stick in veg cab with others, I’ve got a scrog happening as soon as I harvest the X18 out crosses etc…

I hope this pollination worked mate… sounds delicious and I am very grateful for you dusting a bud or two for a strong indica smoke (hopefully)…
Anyway im germing a few J-OG x C99/Rom as we speak…

I wrote this last night mate but I must’ve crashed… had some great smoke - knocked me on my ass.! Lol.
I hope this finds you well bro…,
Gaz

4 Likes

They are hella fresh/green. Took a few days in paper towel, but sprouted when I planted them.

…some of the seedlings are going outside, yup. Most will be cloned first though.

3 Likes

Orange Sunshine #2 f2 @50State and (top left, 3) Tangie @GrowGorilla

Everything else is a week or 3 behind…

15 Likes

The OSS #2 f2s are looking good :+1:. Are the OSS a week ahead of the Tangie?

I have 2 male and 2 female Jesus OG cuttings here just wondering how they are and if you have any info for me on them sluts.

2 Likes

Thanks man, I had them floppin a bit but I slammed the lamp down on them and they thickened right up. The Tangie are a few days behind the OSS, but I did notice them to be slower growers last time that I grew a few too.

A report for Jesus OG: (I had 2 females and 1 male)
Both females were covered in glands, probably more than anything else I’ve grown But both were kind of flavorless, definitely no lemon. One stretches like 200% and the other about 50%. Like one is a giant and the other a midget.
Nugs were similar on both females, dense kush-style buds covered in frost, but very little to offer terpene-wise. Smoke in a joint is super-smooth, great to blend with the more ‘harsh’/fluffy blueberry.

The male was surprisingly stout, I’m regrowing one, and I hit a few females with his pollen.

6 Likes

Aww yeah, freebies with my order.

14 Likes

Nice few packs of beans mate, is the fruity juice just juicey fruit version two… or…??
And have you grown any serious seeds gear before now, and the bubble gum sounds good :ok_hand:.? ,

I read this about the Jesus og, i think it’ll be great in the crosses … i hope so with the Jesus og x c99/rom I’ve got… :joy: lol…
Happy growing bud,
Gaz

1 Like