Scissorbörg Gardens đŸŒ± :Scissors:

Sometimes good things come in small packages.

But dayem sprout some of those watermelon seeds. :watermelon:

4 Likes

You are the real scientist around here! I have the laugh and the Madness is all

5 Likes

5/5 germinated yesterday :+1:

7 Likes

My ‘keepers’ are starting to get nervous about being replaced.

5 of each I will send to you, @dgtxxx. I meant to do it this aft but I’m a stoner, bruh.

11 Likes

In response to the top left pic of the propogator
:fearful:

Is the front row reserved for seeds or is them there cubes WASTED space I cant beleive that you would do such a thing Good Sir! :astonished: @Scissor-Hanz

Hello there :wink:

3 Likes

Herbie, I can swear to you with confidence that I would NEVER waste a single cube. I’m much more likely to double-up on some. I was merely midway through the job.

5 Likes

Beautiful a man after my own heart @Scissor-Hanz . I have doubled up before toady too :laughing:

3 Likes

The price of 1" Rockwool just went up $5CDN per flat!

14 Likes

Thank you very much kind sir, I too hope to find some keepers in these!

Keep up the positive Karma

dgtxxx

5 Likes

My pleasure,
It’s fun to grow a strain concurrently with another grower.
I’ll add some of the peak seeds blueberry/hybrids too
and the first of the C99/R x J-OG (they will be mega-fresh, so a week or 2 to dry out would be beneficial).

You may beat me at peanuts and potatoes, but I’m going to FUCK-you-UP in this grow-off, junior. :laughing: :muscle:
 -just kiddin’ obviously

9 Likes

Is that you popped the @LED_Seedz’ gear @Scissor-Hanz .? I have a few street outlaw @ about 3 weeks old, but I’m gonna have to wait till a few more weeks to germ some more, especially the strawberry creme, im looking forward to that one :point_up:
!
I will send you a postcard 1st and then next day, I’ll send more in another envelope and see if/what you got this time
 I’ll send em this week.
Btw : what is flower time for your headband
?
I will be watching you grow your J - OG x c99/rom should be nice 

Anyway mate you have a good night

Gaz

3 Likes

Of the 30 or so that I’ve flowered, they were approx 7-9 weeks with very low stretching. Thick/strong stemmed ones produced high quality smoke. There are the odd thin/weak stemmed ones that are lower quality, smoke-wise.

3 Likes

14 Likes

That is f#cked up. Why would that happen i wonder?

3 Likes

:airplane: went over your head @ryasco? :wink:

4 Likes

Yep, had to do some rereading. Ha! Ha!

3 Likes

It actually did just go up to $20 for a flat of 1". At both growshops. I think the manufacturer increased pricing. At least that’s what the store owner told me.

1 Like

a $20 increase is crazy. I like you’re double up method $5. Way better.

4 Likes

The increase was from $15CDN to $20CDN. Only $5 , but still a large increase percentage wise.

7 Likes

Taking our funds coming and going.

4 Likes