Scissorbörg Gardens 🌱 :Scissors:

Hey Gazza’
Sensi Fruity Juice is exactly like juicyfruit gum. An old fav of mine. I think they had to rename it for copyrights reasons. Same strain as far as I know.
Ya I’ve grown a few things from serious, AK-47, Chronic, and bubblegum.

6 Likes

I tossed 3 of the old headband s-1 seeds in with this aloe vera 10 days ago. I must have the magic touch or somethin’.

14 Likes

Haha nice! What’s next for the aloe babies?

2 Likes

7 Likes

Yes @Scissor-Hanz you definitely have a lot germ for you, well done mate.!
I believe i could crack more too, i tried ( half-arsed/lazily ) only 7 or so at 1st, and I had a couple pop a tap root but not push through the soil… I put 5 in water for a week/10 days or so , changing the water daily and also a drop of 3% hydrogen peroxide, and the 1 x headband i have just now is being trained (lst), was weak stemmed but its filling in ok :ok_hand:so far…
It’s showing quite long pistils just now.

@shroomgod bud is that three of the headband you have in the pic above.? Good stuff, I think they look like mine did when that age, quite spindly,weak , though one looks good…!

Happy growing ,
Gaz

2 Likes

honestly, I’ll probably just cull them because I already have a few of those growing that I could clone.

3 Likes

Ya, I’m not sure why but I kill a lot of these ones too, when I try to germ them in water or a wet towel. When I do, I use 5:1 (Water to 3% h2o2)… Straight into the soil seems to be working best though.

4 Likes

Amen on straight to soil/plug
Almost Never fails on me, and when it does that seed gets the Darwin award

5 Likes

22 Likes

Hey @Morgwar bud I have a few more of @Scissor-Hanz’s fem headband if you don’t have any and want to try your luck with germing some.?! Pm me and I’ll send you some ( if you’re interested lol.) …
Happy growing ,
Gaz
Ps @Scissor-Hanz those are lovely big seedlings :leaves: you have there… Nice :+1:… ibl x18…? I had another look :eyes: and is this the J-og x c99/Rom… i hope so as they look quite indica leaning so far…
Have a good one :point_up:today mate…

5 Likes

I’d love em but to be honest I’ve got too many strains to pop this lifetime.
That’s some elite genetics I’d rather see grown than sitting in my dusty seed box lol
Good hunting.

5 Likes

I get ye bud , too many seeds and not enough years left to grow them lol…
Well if im growing anything you like and if you’d like some seeds ( if i have any), then pm me ok :+1:mate…
Happy growing ,
Gaz

5 Likes

I made something with the super-stoney blueberry just for you, Scotsman. I see very few seeds on her, but the first few are yours. I actually already sent you one that I picked out to check maturity. It’s en route.

5 Likes

Hello there my Canuck friend,
Thank you for your help/support in finding me a “punch :fist_left:t2: in the face - get to sleep strain” (lol) to help me sleep and function the next day… I’m a heavy immsomniac…!

I again appreciate your kindness and thank you for sending me some great beans etc…
Anything you need at my end and I can help, don’t hesitate to ask bro…

Anyway speak to you again soon :+1:, Your probably in your bed sleeping just now… have a good Sunday when you’re awake…
Gaz

5 Likes

Holy crap, you’re the root master. :place_of_worship:

Whats the secret there?

6 Likes

Liquid root stim and 100% humidity :wink:

12 Likes

Strawberry Creme.

14 Likes

I guess not…plants are weak.

1 Like

Keep up the good work @Scissor-Hanz ! :kr:

3 Likes

Yooper just ran an incredible run with these. Lookin’ forward to your results too.

2 Likes