Scissorbörg Gardens 🌱 :Scissors:

Looking great brother! Must smell nice over there

5 Likes

Nice :+1: looking ‘flower’ on the Tangie , cola’s are thick af and STILL filling in, probably another 2/3 weeks left , or …?!

The strawberry cream looks dense & frosty ( as per all of the LedSeedz gear iv run.)

• Have you got your outdoor stuff going yet for this year…?
    Well you have a good night ( it’s 03.22 here so gonna try get some sleep :zzz:)…
    Talk to you soon mate …
    Gaz
5 Likes

Ya buddy, they are just over 6 weeks, so another 14-21 days for the Tangie. The Strawberry Cream clone is a real fast finisher for me, you could chop it at 6 weeks, but at 8 weeks the glands are massive :sparkler:

9 Likes

Dutch Passion Blueberry x LEDseedz Bodhi Tree…

17 Likes

Looking really nice and frosty @Scissor-Hanz , what’s the smell like.?! Probably gonna be a real potent smoke when dried/cured etc.
Talk again later bro ,
Gaz

5 Likes

beautiful! What a great cross, looks like it yields well. Still waiting to grow out some other DP blueberry seeds from you.

6 Likes

I am enjoying the Hanz-13 flowers.
They have more of an open, sativa like structure than I would expect from a mostly indica lineage.
But they smoke real nice. Fruity apricot-peach with sweet notes as well as hints of something enjoyably medicinal. Nice and potent to boot.

I have another H-13 plant curing with a different pheno displaying much more dense bud structure. I have yet to smoke this one.

I am still waiting on a little more jar time to smoke some Super Lemon Haze x Jesus OG.

11 Likes

I’ve been Likesturbating & am out of Likes but Like these girly pictures. :smile:

Only started one SLHxJOG but I HAD to after seeing these things…next year will be more!

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

Strong berries with skunky background so far…(I only have 3 growing but they all smell similar)

8 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior,
They’ve been slow-growing under some T-8’s. Here they are a few days ago after an up-potting from 3.5" to 5" pots. I’ve spotted a mix of males/females. I’ll grow a male outdoors, and clone/bloom the ladies indoors. Make some beans if there’s a nice one. :+1:

11 Likes

Looking quite healthy scissorborg I’ve got my fingers crossed you find something worth while! Hopefully they kick into high gear and make some tree trunks for ya!

3 Likes

Me too! “Likesturbating” I love it @cannabissequoi
:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

@Scissor-Hanz just wondering if any updates on your garden ?

4 Likes

Yeah @Scissor-Hanz bro ,what’s up with you …? I hope you’re doing great and just maybe taking a break from posting or …??

Anyway i was hoping to see some of your outdoor stuff/grows this year …!? What you got growing now mate. ?

Take care and talk to you later mate …
Gaz

4 Likes

Where is @Scissor-Hanz?

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

I have been wondering as well.
I hope he is OK!

Yes indeed, It (Super Lemon Haze X Jesus OG) is a pleasure to smoke, with lovely lemon notes combined with a touch of spicy hashy goodness.
It provides a delightfully wicked and enjoyable high to boot!

Thanks @Scissor-Hanz

9 Likes

Hi fellas :wave: @oleskool830 @Calyxander
I’m around, just been way too busy to update the thread.
I’ve got a test garden of RayD’s crosses going in the garden right now. I’ll do a few pics tonight.

@ShiskaberrySavior , I have a male shishka already flowering outdoors, pollen collection withing a week or 2 :+1: females are mother plants still. I didn’t find any more Tangie x Orange Sunshine beans but I gave away a bunch on here, maybe someone could donate you a few :tangerine:

@Gaz29 I’m only doing a few shishkaberry plants outdoors this season for seeds (keeping it quiet) :wink:

17 Likes

So glad all is well! I’m sure you had a few of us concerned brother, really appreciate and enjoy your work !
Peace and love !
Overgrow on!

3 Likes

Hey Brother @Scissor-Hanz! It’s been too damn quiet around here with you being gone for a minute. I’m glad you’re busy, doing well, and I know you’re sufficiently lifted! Nuttn’ but love bro…Let’s see some more of your inspirational grows!

9 Likes

It’s all good glad your still kicking , tangie/ orange sunshine I’ll have to live it through someone else’s grow thanks any ways !

You never know the friend in need might bring me a clone if he makes it back this way any time before fall !

Glad to hear the shiska berry will live on good luck with your small seed run of her appreciate your efforts to preserve her for future grows .

7 Likes