Scissorbörg Gardens đŸŒ± :Scissors:

What fertilizers do you use? what size pots do you use for flowering? lots of questions today :smile:

2 Likes

My pleasure,
Base nutrients are: “DNF” or Dutch Nutrient Formula (house brand of Homegrown Hydroponics chain here in Canada)
Flower in 2 gal pots, with a 1-5 day vegetative stage. Goal is 1oz / plant.

4 Likes

interesting, so more of a sea-of-green method. Looks good! Can’t wait to see what all those BB clones do, I always wanted to order DP Blueberry but I never got around to it.

2 Likes

150 Blueberry clones now at day-6 flower. I’ll get a pic when I’m in the garden next. Gonna try to get them a bit plumper this go around. I spaced them too closely last time. Live and learn.

3 Likes

Searching the crisper for some broccoli and pepper seeds to get going for spring. Found some homemade (G13 x Afghani) seeds from 2006. I remember them being pretty homogeneous, with a “sour cream and onion pheno” :-1:, and a “cream soda” pheno :+1: Put some in paper-towel last night, hopefully some are still good.

5 Likes

Signs of life

7 Likes

Couple 2-3 cutting of all the stuff in my lineup.
Keeping the moms EXTRA small.

7 Likes

A very nice line up indeed.

Start the next round. :yin_yang:

2 Likes

Keeping it small in the veg area, cuz I’ve got a room of Blueberry at Day-16. :wink: I think The GreenCrack from this tray will be my next mother plants.

1 Like

You’re running some of @Muleskinner’s gear too, aren’t you?

1 Like

You know it, my man!
@Muleskinner 's Hurkle f-2 and C99xRomberry.
Gonna veg-up a round of cuttings and have my bud beta-test them in his smaller garden. (I work slow but steady, lol)

3 Likes

I am interested in your results.

99%

3 Likes

Thanks @99PerCent
I can’t wait to flower those.
April 1st-ish is my target date.

2 Likes

All eyes.

:eye: :eye: :eye:

1 Like

@Muleskinner’s Cindy99 X Romberry

Couple of Muleskinner’s Hurkle f-2 (below)

14 Likes

Aren’t they perty.

Good luck sir.

3 Likes

The Bay State boys have been quite generous with me.
Now it’s time to run them all out and see what’s there. Only one I haven’t popped yet in Muleskinner’s “Fat Grape”, but it’s in the batter’s box takin’ practice swings.

5 Likes

Putting on quite the show over there.

Love to see it.

2 Likes

everything is looking really good! Looks like that one plant leans Romberry. Hurkle is a great stain, really nice buzz and effect to it, I think the name is lacking though. Needs a better name! Querkle X Harlequin, they could have done better :smile:

3 Likes

Maybe “Quarlequin” ? :laughing:

1 Like