Scissorbörg Gardens đŸŒ± :Scissors:

:eye::eye::hand_splayed:

Your Hurkle look better than mine what and how often are you feeding?

1 Like

Well I actually burned the leaf tips a bit by being lazy and feeding them from a res with 1.2 EC. when I should have still been feeding just water. (I’m using pro-mix hp) I water lightly (50cc at a time) 3X’s a week in my cool-ish room, 70F. I try to have them always in between too dry and too wet, by watering very lightly. Next watering, I will give them a sip of 0.6 EC of gro-nutes and hygrozyme.

Got any photos of yours? @G-paS

We should really be asking someone who grows more from seed, like: @99PerCent or @Muleskinner when they start feeding and at what EC?

I am working with 99. He is awesome and told me to come see yours. I am still trying to figure out what EC is.

2 Likes

And I am a little like Fred Flintstone. I’ll do my best.

99%

Hey @Scissor-Hanz, what EC?

3 Likes

EC stands for Electrical Conductivity. The more salts (chemical nutrients) in the water the more electricity it conducts. A higher EC indicates a stronger nutrient solution. :thumbsup:

7 Likes

What he said!

Ninety Nine

2 Likes

Wilma!!!

Get the Dino-Hempys.

Got to grow some Bronto-Buds!

Fred Flintstone

2 Likes

@Scissor-Hanz your work is magnificent.

3 Likes

Thanks @Sukia
that means a lot :blush:

3 Likes

Got a fella sitting in natural sunlight to trigger flower onset, as we’re finally getting10+ hours a day of sun. :sunrise:

and look who decided to wake-up from the windowsill and find her/his way over there. :beetle:

16 Likes

One of Mr. Windowsill’s sisters (day35)

19 Likes

DP Blueberry, day 40
2 phenotype. I think I will discard the tall-skinny after this round, still deciding. It’s more frosty but kind of a stretch master 9000.

20 Likes

wow, you need a machete to get through that jungle! DP Blueberry looks like a great strain, I love the chunky, resinous appearance of the buds. It’s DJ Shorts’ blueberry. I’ve only grown crosses of it, but they were all good.

So you’ve got a stake for every plant. Agree, I’d rather have plants that don’t need any support, you expect indicas to be short & have strong stems.

3 Likes

Watering is not overly fun right now. LOL
Overvegged them by a couple days. Typical me :grimacing:
I have difficulty timing the taller cultivars, until I get a couple crops under my belt.
I staked the ones that I knew were gonna be trouble (single bamboo). Glad to be entering the home stretch on these.

7 Likes

Looks good to me! :grin:

3 Likes

For those in need of the seed. I’ve been tending this little fella strictly for an OG giveaway. I’ll have F2 Jesus-OG ,and Jesus-OGx Blueberry. If you want some, get yourself four green doinks beside your name by staying active on OverGrow.com, and stay tuned. You have plenty of time.
Jesus OG male (below)

26 Likes

Wow! That is a great giveaway! Everyone should be jumping on this. Ha! Ha!

6 Likes

hell yeah! I’d love to get me some of those blueberry crosses :+1: :+1: Dutch Passion is still charging big bucks for those seeds

5 Likes

Sign me up too!

:eyes:

5 Likes

Excellent! What a generous giveaway, way to help the community :+1:

6 Likes