Scissorbörg Gardens đŸŒ± :Scissors:

Yeh oven paper works great for collection and the pollen slides off easily into a jar.

5 Likes

If you only have small amounts you can mix with flour to make 2-3 times more, toast the flour in a clean pan till golden to make sure its really dry and cool before mixing

ie 1 spoon pollen to 2 spoons flour

each stigma only needs to be touched by one grain of pollen

6 Likes

Thanks for the help everybody. I tried all techniques suggested and have 6 separate jars so far, for redundant safety.

Here’s a pic from yesterday, theres a LOT more pollen now too :+1:

17 Likes

very nice little fella, plenty of flower sites :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I have a male at my window spilling pollen over its leaves and paper I put under it
 I have plenty of pollen from it now (it’s one of my f1’s), so I’m gonna shake the pollen into a either zip-lock bag or paper bag then bin the male,
i have a couple of leaves :leaves: i took with pollen on leaves/ i put them carefully onto A4 sheet of paper and folded paper - pollen will dry some before i seal it in a glass jar etc
 ;
You’ll have enough now then @Scissor-Hanz
 What are you crossing, what’s the pollen from .?
Gonna pm you bud

Gaz

3 Likes

Hey @Gaz29 :wave:
The pollen is from a TGA Jesus OG.
I’ve got a few female cuts to pollinate. (2)Dutch Passion Blueberry and (2) TGA Jesus-OG.

7 Likes

Hey @Scissor-Hanz , so a Jesus OG f2 and a JesusBerry OG , are those what you’re making bud.?
Excellent
!
Btw 
 how much flowering time for those fems
? Any info, please pm me.
Happy growing bro ,
Gaz

1 Like

@Gaz29:
The Headband finish anywhere from 7-9 weeks. :+1:
Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

Cheers @Scissor-Hanz mucho appreciated bud, do the other ones share the same genetics with the Afghani X 
?

[quote="Scissor-Hanz, post:172, topic:I’d
Good luck :four_leaf_clover:
[/quote]

:arrow_up: I’m hoping for a few germing mate
 fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

Will let you know how i get on

Have a good one :point_up:

Btw 
 Your garden looks great bud.! Happy growing,
Gaz

4 Likes

Blueberry going on the hangers to dry after 60 days. Is it me, or did they go a bit lavender this time?

21 Likes

maybe, I wouldnt have thought it if you didnt say though

2 Likes

I’m unable to see past the sheer beauty of this nugget to recognize any lavender in it. Yum!!! :scorpion:

7 Likes

The only place it would look any better would be in my bong!

7 Likes

24 Likes

That’s a fade for you.

Pretty one!

3 Likes

Thanks, 99.
It’s a Green Crack. This one is taking a couple weeks longer than her sisters did to finish up. Not a keeper, but has the nice ‘rotten fruit’ smell.

3 Likes

Ahh the beautiful colors of harvest. I do have to say @Scissor-Hanz you have me quite entertained :grin:

Also, those Green Crack x Querkle sound like they could contain some very interesting offspring!

Good luck on the hunt! I’ll keep my eyes peeled! :eye: :eye:

4 Likes

Jesus OG, 8.5 weeks flower (jar curing for a few hours to test-smoke)

25 Likes

I know i am! HAHAHAHA

If possible man!

3 Likes

HAHA!!
You don’t even need to ask, brother. :+1:

The pollen is stored (5 jars) and the mothers are vegging up.

edit: I’m growing one of @Muleskinner’s C99xRomberry males as an emergency backup also. :wink:

9 Likes