Scotty's Grow journal

Nice to have something like that to rush back to! Looking choice!

1 Like

Ghost Og x Hindu Kush

Platinum Kush Breath x Hindu Kush

Gator Bait (tk x chem 91) by @csihumboldt

Abula (strawberry diesel x alien kush) by pnw roots

Ancestral Skunk by @Sebring

Maui Wowie by @Sebring

9 Likes

This line up is looking prettier each time I stop by!

2 Likes

Cool journal, gonna have a seat over here and watch the grass grow. :grin::grin::grin::firecracker::firecracker:

2 Likes

Great lineup! I’m gonna watch the show and get a little high.

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

4 Likes

@HaRdRoC Have you ever heard the saying “That’s about as much fun as watching grass grow”?
The guy that came up with that, never grew the right “grass”. LOL
I LOVE WATCHING GRASS GROW!!

3 Likes

Can I get a AMEN to that brothers and sisters!

3 Likes

Weekly update:
Trying out a new nute line and the plants seem to like it. Looks like there may be a couple of runts to weed out but see’ll let them go for now. Found a slow sprouted and gave it its own pot and then planted a high CBD cross from @Sebring. It’ll get out into flower to early on account of being so far behind the others but all for the sake of science! After watering again and again the soil needs to be topped up. I plan on getting some strawberry fields mix and topping up the rest of the way. I’m thinking I may top them in a week or so and then strip and flip the next week.

6 Likes

What size of soft port are you using?

Cheers
G

1 Like

3 gallon pots

2 Likes

Weekly Update:

Things are moving along nicely. Most plants have gotten pretty bushy. I gave them their first defoliation in order to expose some of the new growth underneath to the light. Everyone is going to be topped today as well. I’m thinking I will top today, defoliate next week, then strip and flip the week after.
Group Photo

@Sebring Maui Wowie

Gator bait by CSI:Humboldt

Platinum Kush Breath x Hindu Kush

Ghost OG x Hindu Kush

Ancestral Slunk by @Sebring

Strawberry Diesel x Alien Kush by PNW Roots

9 Likes

Mid-week update:
Most plants have been topped and defoliated. Culled one of the Ancestral Skunks from @Sebring.
Apparently they have a bit of an auto trait. One was showing as male and one was showing as female. One is yet to show. This is even though lights are on an 18/6 schedule. This would only be my fourth grow, so I’m still pretty inexperienced, but I haven’t seen this one yet.

4 Likes

Looks like you’re doing it right to me. Good looking grow my brother. You absolutely can’t go wrong with @Sebring’s creations! Healthy happy plants. :wink:

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

2 Likes

Little bit of low stress training on the gator baits from csi humboldt. The cross is Triangle Kush x Chem 91. If the way they stink now is any indicator as to what to come, I’m pretty excited to say the least.

Any here’s just a nice fat pretty broadleaf from PNW Roots. This one is called Abula and is a cross of Strawberry Diesel x Alien Kush.

5 Likes

That Ghost OG x Hindo Kush is one pretty plant :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:
Plants are looking nice and healthy, for sure
:+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Looking good my friend, I’m testing out a few sebrings myself Ancestral Skunk, Frankos cheese, M Wowie, never grew his stuff had the seeds for test runs. The skunk is very very skunky in flower, you’ll like that. Mines a week into veg…
Happy growing :v:t2::sunglasses::v:t2:

3 Likes

Did your skunks show their sex before switching the light cycle?

2 Likes

Only tested two both fems sorry
F. Cheese is still in my veg room

1 Like

@Scotty_Mo , the smell you are getting IS an indication. :sunglasses:

Looking good so far. :+1:

2 Likes

Weekly Upate:

It’s been seven weeks since first planting the seeds and I’m now ready to flip to 12/12. Did a final defoliation before the flip today. Everything is looking great to me!!!

And then after defoliation…

A nice symmetrical leaf from @Sebring ancestral skunk:

And the a couple of close-ups of the different flavors:

7 Likes