Scotty's Grow journal

Looking great, man!!

That leaf tho… that’s a HUUUUGE bitch :laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Hell yeah @Scotty_Mo! Stunning girls you have. Will grow to be beautiful flowers. I may tarry a while and watch the magic happen.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

1 Like

Do you know what to expect the buds to look like? Just wondering if they would resemble the leaf: short and fat.

Unsure what they’ll look like. I think csi has a photo of some gator bait on their website. I’ve heard the Maui has pink pistils. I’d love to see some photos of some of the others if anyone out there has some!

1 Like

Weekly update:
They’ve been on 12/12 for a week now. Out of 20 plants I culled three males and I think that may be all of them. Out of those twenty 11 were feminized seeds. I also got them off the floor using some containment trays with light diffusers in them. Should add some better air circulation and drainage. Thinks are looking good so far. One of the skunk phenos from @Sebring sure is stretchy!

6 Likes

So…the Maui Wowie seeds from I got are not feminized. Out of 5 seeds planted four were males. I did hear there was some possible contamination in the room where the seeds were bred. We’ll keep calling the one female left Maui Wowie for now.

4 Likes

Weekly Update:

Starting week 3 of 12/12. Going well. So far to only real show off in the ancestral skunk from @Sebring. It looks weeks ahead of the rest. Even another seed from the same strain. It started flowering about 2 weeks before I switched the light schedule. The rest are just starting to show their sex after two full weeks. Most of the Maui Wowies were also male. I did get one female out of them though. Please to say I got at least one female from each strain I grew and some I only planted two seeds of, so next harvest, hopefully, we will have some variety to smoke on. Here’s a few photos of the different leaf structure of the different varietals.

4 Likes

Weekly update:
Beginning week four of flower. Got pretty cold here and these are in a basement where I don’t really do too much to regulate temperature. Well the girls got pretty cold for a few days and I’m concerned I possibly stunted them a bit. Maybe just slowed them down some? I don’t know. They still look healthy. I just thought I’d have a lot more white hairs by now…although it has warmed up recently and looks like it’s going to stay that way and the plants seem to be taking off a bit more as well. I’m probably just being an overbearing parent…

7 Likes

They really are strong looking plants Scotty
:face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Weekly update:
Beginning week five of a 12/12 light cycle. The first several weeks most plants seemed to progress pretty slowly, compared to my last few grows. Well things have picked up nicely. Plants are showing smalls buds all over and it all looks very promising.

Top photo is cookies and ghost og x Hindu Kush andarab and the second is an example of the ancestral skunk from @Sebring

5 Likes

Strong plants Scotty!
Looking stellar.
:facepunch:

2 Likes

Agreed, those are a thing of beauty.

1 Like

Group Photo!!!

this spider farmer light is kicking ass too!!

9 Likes

Love mine too Scotty.
:slight_smile:
Is she turned up 100%?

Yessir. Turned all the way up!

2 Likes

You must have a decent camera. At 100% light, my pictures come out terrible.

Just my iPhone. Not even sure which edition it is. Think I’m gonna get into some more professional photos soon though. They’re such beautiful plants!

2 Likes

I spend hrs looking at the beauty of them. You are so right.

1 Like

Weekly update:
Starting week six and everything is coming along wonderfully. I’ll just add a couple photos this week. Had a friend take some and edit them. Hope everyone enjoys!

6 Likes

Uploading: 24B69207-4372-4BE2-8AAE-514BF10E373A.jpeg… Uploading: 935DEA12-5F38-4E93-B009-04A8C53315DA.jpeg…

6 Likes