Sebring seeds

I am wanting to get a bunch of Sebring’s offerings, but they are not in stock on his site. If anyone out there has some of his seed they would like to sell please pm or respond here. All his stuff looks great so I’m not really picky on the strain just no cbd please. Thanks a ton! :grin::grin:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

I have few of the Mauwi Wowie f2 Im not planning on growing if you want them. I think thats cherry bomb pheno
I dont sell seeds

13 Likes

I could use some of them, they definitely sound good. Let me at least send you a few bucks to cover shipping. :grinning:

2 Likes

You can have them. PM me your info.

5 Likes

Pm sent…

Well as most will tell ya it’s not very og to sell seeds on here…but there’s hope for a fella like you!!!

Here’s a posting I did for trades of the Sebring giveaways you would be seeing on that site. I’m sure some fine folks in there would be happy to help ya in your searches

Fyi Sebring site will always show sold out except on the planned drop days then the site crashes while everyone tries to claim their 2 free packs paying the 6 bucks for shipping

8 Likes

I understand that this is a sharing community but it just doesn’t feel right asking for some coveted seeds for free, haha, plus I’m more than willing to part with a few bucks for some hard to find stuff. No offense intended, just need those beans :wink:.

3 Likes

I think I have sebring ancestral skunk if you’re interested

5 Likes

Pm sent

Thanks Man

1 Like

Well I think alot of us here have the mentality of what comes around, goes around and pay it forward, sure someone may send u something today on their stamp but we would hope that would encourage you to do something for the next person when u have “extra seeds” slapping a stamp on it and making their day too :wink:

8 Likes

I believe I have a pack of sebrings mendo x gmo that I can’t see myself running anytime soon.

6 Likes

I concur…I’m a pay it forward kinda guy myself. You only get out of the cake what you put in.

1 Like

@Jinglepot If nobody claims that… I would be happy to trade for that! I am running GMO and would be cool to BX! Holla!
☆djsf

2 Likes

I’ll look through what I have. If I have any doubles I’ll add them

2 Likes

God I love this place and all you awesome people!

3 Likes

Mr. Sebring sent a bunch of folks seeds to be reproduced and distributed I was blessed with the last of the Care Bears autos which I’m working on if everybody does seed runs on the strains he sent there should be a bunch going around either on his site or here on OG

7 Likes

He sent me ABC and an STS kit. I’m working on those right now. I didn’t end up with as many plants as I wanted, and they are very small, so I don’t know how many seeds I’ll get (if any). If it doesn’t work, I’ll try again. But I think I’m obligated to make these because that’s why he sent them to me.

6 Likes

I actually was looking for those care bearz months ago to no luck! Didn’t think any were still out there!

1 Like

Hey I made those NL5Haze/Sensi Star F2’s! They’re actually F4’s. I sent out like 150 packs of those but I’ve only ever seen 2 people run them so they should be around here… I’m down to my last couple vials and lost the male in a viral infection so they can no longer be remade but if you absolutely cannot find them, let me know and I can at least spare 5-10 beans.

6 Likes

Let me get “straightened out” on RE-shipping obligations. I have many of Sebrings’ offerings. He sent them for me to give out, but only a few were chosen in the last Giveaway. PM me in about TWO WEEKS, giving Posta Info, I’ll hook you up. DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT $'s!!! Good Luck in the meantime, take care, stay safe. and be well…@mister :honeybee: NOTE: When you reply, let me know what strains you already have by then, to avoid duplication. THANKS!!

10 Likes