Sebring's 79MauwiWowieCherryBomb pheno f4

Update on the MWCB at day 55 flower…Sebring lists it at 8 to 11weeks flower time.Plant 5 is right on point to finish in the next week.Having endured the amazing aroma of this lady i had to snip a test bud.Which i did 2hrs ago.I chopped it up and placed on a piece of tinfoil and placed that on top of the burner that vents out the heat from my oven which i set at 225f after half an hour i ground it up and let it dry another 1/2 hr.Rolled one up an hour ago the first toke was a tad harsh to be expected being fresh dried.The second toke was smoother and the giddy grin was already spreading across my face.I smoke half a joint over an hour ago.For the past hour my body has been totally relaxed as i stare at the auto N.L in front of me and my mind travels off a million miles away in a happy euphoric feeling of peace happiness and tranquility,then my mind comes back to the now and i giggle and laugh as i go fuck am i ever stoned.Sitting here writing this now with the biggest goofiest grin.Plant 5 will get the chop on Friday Night and i cannot wait to experience her after a 30 and 60 day cure.This mother i have from her cutting will be providing clones as this lady will always have a cutting flowering in my grow tent.Cannot wait to put a 3ft clone in a 30gal pot and see what she does in the spring outdoors on my balcony.If you grabbed this strain you will not be disappointed.Wohooo fuk am i stoned lmao

25 Likes

Mine arrived today, can’t wait to have space to run them

Thanks again @Sebring

10 Likes
  • many thanks to the Sebring and OG community - look forward to growing !!
6 Likes

Call it a Mind Trip in a giddy giggly euphoric way.From the first hit a happy euphoria washes over you.The second pull starts the giggles as you realize your getting stoned.The 3rd pull has a calm relaxing at peace wash over your body as your mind soars across the cosmos.Next the gum smacking starts are you are left with a blackcherry halls taste on your pallet…This is a great smoke if you want to let your body chill while your mind soars.Or you can just as easily get a ton of to do tasks done…It definitely is like a day at the beach.Smoking a nice frosty nugget.

Now i am one hour into coconut oil infused with MWCB bud and trim.Will be infusing for 4 to 6hrs and will sample a tbs of the oil in my hot chocolate mmmm cannot wait to experience the MWCB oil and how it performs in edible form.

36 Likes

Just curious about these kits. I’ve seen a couple places where you’ve said you have the kits, but couldn’t find any posts where you talked about them. How much stock solution does it make? And how long does the solution last?

3 Likes

sebring did an awesome YT video on how to make the sauce…

the formula calls for .8 gm on the one -so this would make 2 batches of STS.
IMO, stored properly one batch might last someone about half a year.

9 Likes

It makes 1-2 liters of stock solution, depending on if you make 1x or 2x concentration. I use 2x concentration if I can’t afford to fail making an entire female plant express pollen.

The half-life of the stock solution is heavily dependent on keeping light and heat energy away from it. (In the fridge, in glass, covered in aluminum foil is how I store it, and it’s usually good for 6 months or so.)

17 Likes

Sebring STS kits

8 Likes

Thanks. Dunno how I didn’t see those on his site lol.

5 Likes

In! Late, but in.

3 Likes

You ever make it back to earth from that hot chocolate? :grin:
How was it? Any different than smoking it?

4 Likes

Hey @HolyAngel
The MauwiWowi in edible form is a very different high.Was an intense head buzz with a very relaxing body high eventually leading to a solid 8hr sleep.I have had the best sleeps for the past week since i have been ingesting the MWCB.It is a very special strain indeed.

16 Likes

Oh that’s good to hear! I’m almost done with this Purple MAC and will need some good nighttime medicine again. If I need to turn it into gummies for that, that’s fine :grin:
Hopefully can get her done here in the next 3-4 months.

Looks like you did 1 gallon pots with… promix? Did you amend that or use nutes? I think I’m going to go with Reiko’s supersoil mix again, still figuring out the details on that, like when and with what I should be re-amending with, but it’s mostly solid as-is. Worst case, i have maxibloom :rofl:
I did pick up a E&F Table I plan on spinning up at some point though :wink:

5 Likes

You eating decarbed buds?
Or making edibles

3 Likes

Any one run into a hermi or a full on male with the Maui wowie?
I’m not quite sure what’s going on with the one I put in flower but it sure looks like male balls forming !

2 Likes

I have heard of a male.

@corey

2 Likes

I’ll try and snag a pic of it this morning .
Was not expecting to see that

1 Like

I’ve read that with fem pollen, there’s still 1/1000 chance for a full on male. If you’re going to make seeds, it’s a good experiment to see if that male makes hermi or regular seeds.

3 Likes

Yep. My MWCB was full blown male

5 Likes

No plan to make seeds just wished I’d sprouted more than the one . Batting shitty odds 7 males in the last 3 days expecting a couple more to show .

The down side to sprouting seeds I guess .

3 Likes