Sebring's 79MauwiWowieCherryBomb pheno f4

Shishkaberry smells very grapefruit/pineapple/ I’m growing a shishkaberry x tangie x afghani best smelling pot I’ve grown in 20yrs dirty skunky orange/mango/pineapple/dogshit dank :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

1 Like

4 Likes

Ya they’re fems. I had a fem auto from Sebring that was fully male as well. I’m not sure how or why, but not a huge deal for me… particularly for the price!

6 Likes

I have 6 MWCB and 2 AOG 3 days into flower. Keeping a close eye on all.

5 Likes

I only sprouted one seed but it sure fits the MWCB description of pink pistils.

28 Likes

Beautiful mane :kissing_heart:, we often forget they are just flowers wanting to attire attention … beer3|nullxnull

10 Likes

The pink/red hairs are a trait. I hope I have them in mine!

5 Likes

Yeah I’m wondering how to do it . I’ve been looking through pic’s and info to hopefully help ID mwcb from the aloha OG and shiskaberry .

3 Likes

I have a pack of those Cherry Bomb and after reading thru this thread I think I’ll have to sprout a few of those next batch.

I have 4 of the Sebring’s Revenge Patch Adams S1 and 5 Nepali Temple going now.

As soon as my last order of two packs gets here I’ll have 5 more packs to add to that pic. :slight_smile:

:peace:

9 Likes

How do the mm x Nepali temple look?

2 Likes

I’m just doing an update to my grow thread so will have pics up in a few min. They are doing fine but sure don’t like to side-branch much so topped them a week ago to get that going. Droopy leaves compared to the Revenge but overall healthy. None have showed sex yet either and 8 weeks or so old now.

Quick pic from 2 days ago. They are in the white pots.

:peace:

10 Likes

Very nice color on those, do you recall how far into flower you are in this pic?

1 Like

About 4/5 weeks in. Unfortunately she hermed on me and was culled shortly after.

1 Like

Sorry bit late to the grow here, what hermied on you?

1 Like

This ain’t my thread, but peeps are sharing their grows of Sebring’s Maui Wowie Cherry Bomb fems.

2 Likes

Like me as well. Here is my first MWCB in flower that I snapped a shot of today. She doesn’t have pink hairs yet but does have a nice berry type smell to her.

22 Likes

I just noticed this this morning. Have a bud growing out of the MWCB fan leaf.

19 Likes

I hear you there. It was funny at first, because I planted 4 and didn’t realize they were fems. I kept waiting on them to sex so I could move the females up the the next pot. So, I chose the two that I thought were female and moved them up. A couple of days later I was looking at the two that I didn’t move up and thought to myself, these look female, too, now. lol. Then it hit me, and I looked at the puck to confirm.

Then the two males just exploded with flowers so I chopped them before they went any further. Now these two are stalled out because I had the soil too hot and they sort of slowed way down. I finally flusehed them real good and no feed last week and I’m about ready to start over with the bloom nutes to see if I can recover them. One has been showing a little color in the new growth since it was born.

I forgot about that cross contamination Sebring mentioned. I may pop more if these don’t shape up. I have a BOG sour bubble and it stalled as well. I was using soil from recent plants I guess and the soil was still loaded with nutes I suppose. I use dry nutes and they are like slow release fertilizer. I didn’t expect them to still be charged but I guess they were. I gotta pay better attention in the future. I’m running low on my ProMix so I mixed up the used stuff.

@schmarmpit, that’s a very cool looking bud. It seems sort of special. It’s a shame you couldn’t finish it out.

++

6 Likes

No pink on mine either. But she’s a beastly thing in flower.

Right at 7 weeks flower in that pic. Haven’t taken a new one for this week yet.
I plan on popping more soon as the veg area is free. Really lucked out on how I trained her. She took to it really well.

21 Likes