Sebring's 79MauwiWowieCherryBomb pheno f4

13 Likes

I couldn’t read any of the other strain names on the shelves except the Maui wowie. If someone figures it out they should breed all the strains together and call it Chappelle or something like that.

3 Likes

on the shelf behind him it says yukon gold

6 Likes

hahaha yukon gold is a variety of potato, that name was a joke.

4 Likes

That name was also a sought-after Cannabis strain. SS/BW.

5 Likes

From top left to right as they go in
Yukon gold, waui wowie, northern lights, Thai magic(?), big bud
Second shelves
Tibetan bubbha, golden Thai, chocolate Thai, skunk weed (?), Acapulco gold
HD version

8 Likes

We had that damn move memorized! I’m sure it’s still on the shelf. It’s been awhile may have to break it out. I think a line still comes out every once in awhile.

“Abba zabba, you’re my only friend.”

6 Likes

Yukon Gold was highly sought after from the late 80s to the early 2000s then it seemed to fall off the map.It was extremely popular in the far north west of B.C and the matanuska valley of Alaska along with the Thunder Fuck.

12 Likes

Cool thread and interesting info about how to legally grow more then 4 plants in Ontario canada, can someone send me more info on this? I’d like to grow 10 to 20 in sog style.

Also read everything about MauwiWowiCherryBomb stran line. I love knowing this history of what I’m smoking and its important to know the Genitics.

9 Likes

I agree somewhat, we should try and get a preservation run of all those stains from the movie, try and make it a half baked package. At least as much of a collection of the strains as we can. There are ones listed that likely don’t exist any more or are just extremely rare nowadays. Hence the need to preserve and pass on those old school genetics.

12 Likes

Yeah buddy… I got Jew Gold 1974, my older friend has had these preserved in his freezer since 1974, he done growing so I got em.
Grew 1 got male, collected pollen.
Got 2 left and hopefully for a female, so I can make a seed run to keep this old school strain intact. P.S. Jew Gold was renamed Kosher Kush later on to become more political correct. I’ve done some research on Jew Gold but not tons of info out there anymore.

17 Likes

Not a terrible idea. I think half of them are readily available and the other half would be open to interpretation. ie the Skunk could be any number of skunks from pre 98

4 Likes

I hope you post some pics, “golden” find. Interesting to see how accurate the historical hype is.

4 Likes

I didn’t find much of anything for yukon gold (except the potato and Yukon seed company), Tibetan Buddha, or Thai magic.

1 Like

I missed these, @Sebring 's is completely sold out except his SR cbd line. Will the MWCB be available again? I am interested in getting these in my collection. The only cherry pheno I’ve tried was Reefermans Cherry Bomb “1995 or 96” it’s been a few moons.

There will be a restocking of some stuff next Sunday, from orders that got canceled or people that ordered too many. If not, reach out to me and I may have a few to spare (I haven’t gotten mine in mail yet lol).

2 Likes

Thanks Man,I will keep an eye out. Do you know if sebring will post the restock?

2 Likes

Thanks a bunch, New here trying to get my bearings.

4 Likes

I only found this new OG a few months ago myself. I’ve been gifted to by many, I try to pass it on when I can, but I don’t usually have any more than 10 of any strain.
Also, coincidentally I was recently given a pack of reefermans cherry bomb 2, and have already split the pack with a very generous member here. but reefermans cherry bombs has no relation to these cherry bombs lol.

4 Likes