Sebring's MWCB F5 indoor run.

I was gifted the seeds from @Sebring and really like the results! I am a new grower só baré with the mishaps and mistakes…

I have 655w of Led lights in a 4x4 tent.

• 4 Luminus cxm32 cobs (320w)
  • 2 Samsung lm301b Quantum boards (240w)
  • One CREE cxb3590 Cob (50w)
  • 24 SMD Osram Oslom SSL (45w)

I am using a home made living soil, mixed and inoculated by myself, using natural farming techniques, KNF, JADAM and other regional/traditional preparations. I am not a native English speaker, so correct me if I use any wrong terminology.

I basically followed the idea of the @mountainorganics ( https://mountainorganics.net/p/soil ) “recipe”. And adapted for what materials I had access to.

I mixed a base for the soil:
30% peat
35% homemade vermicompost
10% Biochar
10% carbonized Rice hulls
15% Leaf compost inoculated with IMO+LABs, OHN, ferments, home made bokashi

For every 30 liters of the base soil I added the amendments:
-500ml rock dust
–250ml dolomitic lime
-250ml gypsum
–500ml malted grains (enzymes)

It is the third cycle on this soil, and I usually reammend it between cycles with compost, rock dust, cover crop seeds, some dry mulch and home made innoculants on top. It’s been 120 days since they sprouted and 56 days since the photoperiod change to 12/12.

These pictures illustrate how things went!

42 Likes

Well damn @Brazukhaze what a grow! What a first post! Welcome to OG, you are going to love this place and the community of people. Looking forward to seeing what you got going on next! You should head over to introduce yourself thread to get a full welcome!

5 Likes

Welcome to OG @Brazukhaze , nice garden. Glad you could join us.

4 Likes

welcome bud! and props on the grow. looks good!! like Qtip said, you’re going to love it here! the people, community, and knowledge here are second to none! :grinning:

2 Likes

Great work @Brazukhaze !

1 Like

Welcome @Brazukhaze !!

I am curious, did you cut them at 56 days?? Or are they still going???

2 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Brazukhaze! Very nice intro!

2 Likes

Awesome first post, great pics! and yummy looking Bud!

1 Like

Wow - impressive. Does not look like you are new at all! Well done!

1 Like

@Brazukhaze , nice job!!! Looking forward to your next growlog. My MWCB went 70 plus days, still jar curing from a July 4 harvest…

6 Likes

Nice job @Brazukhaze!

1 Like

Welcome to O.G my friend, helluva first post . Well done

1 Like

Very NICE! I am so jealous! All 3 MWCB “fems” from Sebring I started outdoors this year were males!!! Cheers!

Thanks a lot @Qtip , and all the others for the positive comments! It’s been my 7th cycle overall in almost 3 years, if you consider each tent as a different cycle.

I have another 2x2 tent too!

There are 2 plants there, both CBD strains.

I still make a lot of foolish mistakes, but learning a lot with each cycle!

2 Likes

No foolish mistakes, just bigger opportunities to learn. What I tell myself after major bone head maneuvers :joy:

2 Likes

They are still going! I believe I’ll give them a couple of weeks, but I’ll be checking trichomes everyday!
Here are some pictures. I believe there is still some transparent heads.

6 Likes

I think I’ll let them go 70-80 days… But I’ll be checking closely!

This one I might chop earlier, she is turning all leaves yellow and the bottom ones are drying out. I think that she is just finishing up after some deficiencies in mid flower…

3 Likes

I had two of the plants turning out males too! One was sharing the pot , and the other was the biggest plant in there…

I just wish I could havebthe space and time to let them flower and collect pollen, make some seeds… Unfortunately I had to cut them off

3 Likes