Secret Santa 2019 Cannadhian Version

Damn missed out I wanna see the deadly pics

5 Likes

No problem Buddyā€¦That X-Mas candy was home made with lots o loveā€¦I would suggest a freezer for storage, otherwise it can turn into a budder like consistency.

I could not tell you what breeder those are from, as I have a bunch here, and donā€™t know myselfā€¦All my orders are from seedsman, and I always get extras, from I donā€™t know where? But hopefully, there is a couple nice plants in them there seedsā€¦

Merry Ho Ho Palā€¦ I hope you have a great holidaysā€¦

K.

8 Likes

If itā€™s a vibrator you can say itā€¦ we are all adults here and semi kinda mature

9 Likes

Hahaha!!! BUSTED!! Lol, naw but that WOULD have been funny AF tho lmao

8 Likes

Would definitely be a surpriseā€¦ with mixed messages hahaha

7 Likes

Great idea for next year :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

That what I say when the lady at the post office asks what Iā€™m shipping.

ā€¦ uhhā€¦ nothing maā€™amā€¦ just a 13ā€ rubber penisā€¦ :neutral_face:

11 Likes

@man-bot thanks so much dude , I will put all of it to use , some quicker than others :wink:
Merry Christmas

6 Likes

Awesome! Glad it got there.

Have a great Christmas!

6 Likes

Iā€™m glad you liked it. Youā€™re an important part of this community.

@Craigson15 package arrived it and I love it. Iā€™m enjoying it right now. I hope these are seeds you made? I will run them next time. Thanks for your generosity.

Next year letā€™s do it big.

7 Likes

Hahaā€¦Too funnyā€¦Would it be tacky to re-gift something like that a year later?

@HaRdRoCkā€¦ How is the candy? Effective? Hahaā€¦I have been in a haze since I made it haha.

K.

8 Likes

You could try lying about itā€¦But, something tells me women know these thingsā€¦

K.

5 Likes

It could just turn into the overgrow gag gift lolā€¦ some random sucker will end up with a dirty ole dong every year

8 Likes

@Barefrog thank you kindly sir your gifts have arrived safely.
I canā€™t believe your generosity!! Iā€™m blown away by it actually.
You have made my day. Well my year!! I showed My wife and she knows she cannot compete with this :joy::joy:

Thanks again!!! :v:

19 Likes

Thatā€™s a fabulous idea hahaha I like the way your mind works :rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Hahaha atleast Iā€™m not the only one

8 Likes

I havenā€™t tried the candy yet, unfortunately I donā€™t have a rig to eat it with, but I will!!!

7 Likes

Why is no one showing their gifts??

6 Likes

Wow thatā€™s a few! Loved this secret Santa

5 Likes

Holy sweet jeebus, thatā€™s a STACK of seeds, you got your work cut out for you now man!!

7 Likes