Secret Santa Canada 2021 Sign UP WIKI CLOSED

I’ve been in the lab all week whipping up some cannabis goodies for all the boys and girls! HO HO HOOOOOO!

Will be sent by Dec 1st for sure.

Question: Can you infuse an ounce of bud into maple syrup?? Asking for a friend.

10 Likes

And I’m expecting packages, now I can’t open anything until Christmas morning

8 Likes

Lol I’m sorry I forgot to jot that down! Just think of all the stuff you will have on Christmas :grin:

7 Likes

If it helps: I sent mine in a 15.5 x 15.5 x 16.5 box, and used can posts EST system so it’s a printed label in a canada post plastic sticker sleeve :hugs:

8 Likes

was just thinking maybe that clone is gonna be dead or larger than the tree by Xmas, probably not as good an idea as first thought…neither was the puppy. I just don’t think things through when I’m on the bindles…glad I was too lazy to buy duct tape, or buy a puppy, or take clones. The egg salad sandwich should be good though…BTW if anyone gets a dildo and a box of chocolates…it was supposed to go to my EX. DM me…lol

10 Likes

Hola Gang

Just check Tracking and someone
will receive something today. if you
don’t open (I would open it) put in fridge

Don’t forget the wishing Card

Bare

7 Likes

We have landing. Someone likes duct and electrical tape. Going to tuck it aside for christmas. Thanks ro my secret Santa.

9 Likes

Lol maybe I should tell my wife to put any mail I get in the fridge until I get home lmao I never thought if someone sent something perishable.

7 Likes

lmao I got a package this afternoon that I don’t recognize, it’s in the fridge

7 Likes

No joke… I once made a pie for a friend, froze it and then mailed it across the country…. She received apple pie soup :joy:

6 Likes

Hola Gang

if you receive a gift from me
Don’t let the children touch
the Chrismas card.

Enjoy

Bare

9 Likes

HOLLAR HOLLAR!! YONDER TO THE AWESOME PERSON IN:

-----> SPRINGFORD <-------

Your parcel is at your PO box! :smiley:

(yes it’s less secret now but seriously I don’t want it returned to sender :rofl:)

8 Likes

How about licking it , kids do love licking random cards , or was that just mine ?

9 Likes

Oh buddy…

Lol :rofl::rofl::rofl::sweat_smile::rofl::sweat_smile:

Quite the stinky fart on this one … LLLLOL

![20211125_135454|237x500]

(upload://gQiO4OMolkwnQAbQxPgdtvyodW8.jpeg)

I don’t know if I should upgrade my gift. It’s only my second harvest so feel free to politely not smoke it.

ha ha je suis tres content maintenant LOL . .
Merci beaucoup pour le cadeaux . Parle un peux Mais ecrire zero

10 Likes

I’m getting a good old laugh from all your comments people lol :laughing: nice.

11 Likes

:thinking: how many things did I forget??! Lmao

Now I need to send the card :joy:

7 Likes

Just checked tracking and it’s saying next week :grin: as mentioned earlier by another Santa saying to refrigerate I started thinking. Mine doesn’t exactly need to be refrigerated but it won’t hurt it, but it definitely needs to stay away from getting too warm

7 Likes

Package dropped off and on the way! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

wow I’m slacking! But ill make that deadline

10 Likes

Went to do the card just now and forgot I deleted the addy :unamused: lol. I have the tracking # though :thinking:

Edit. Hope is not lost, I think I still have the paper copy with the info on it :grinning:

6 Likes