Secret Santa Canada 2021 Sign UP WIKI CLOSED

Gonna pack mine up this weekend, pull out the bird call, and then toss it into the sky and let them bring it to ya like Giuseppe Stromboli and the Briefcase of Meatballs.

Or something like that.

8 Likes

Well I was planning on heading to the post office today but I am so sick. :face_with_thermometer: I haven’t felt this shitty in a long time… I’m wondering if it’s the COVID. Hopefully, I feel well enough to take a trip to the post office soon.

9 Likes

Hope it’s not. I find myself asking anytime I start to get ill. Hope your feeling better soon

6 Likes

Confirmed sent via 4 day Express shipping, yesterday. However even tho I paid for “quick” shipping Canada post said it could be delayed a little. As long as it’s in the receiving hands by the day before Christmas eve I’ll be happy :blush:

Note to self: Get started on Next year’s Secret Santa Gift box. I MAY need a larger/Deeper box, said no man ever lol

8 Likes

Well I don’t know where your mind is at (yeah, right) but you obviously aren’t a fisherman LMFAOimage Look at the spread on this sexy lady

12 Likes

So, each segment gets filled with worm-castings, add seeds then close it up and I see your point!

5 Likes

well now theres an idea…would make a cool bonzai garden, or a seedling travelling sales kit! Excellent xmas gift for the man/woman with everything and nowhere to put it. I like multi purpose sturdy boxes, as long as they are well cared for…come to think of it I have loved boxes since I was a wee lad. Always trying to get in, or at least a peek…I like the box sometimes more than the present. Chests are always a cool present, especially when they are large and poorly wrapped. Every man likes a chest. Eh? I think I’ giving my wife a nice SNL inspired D**k-in-a-box this year…one of those vape-pen boxes should do it…Ho Ho Hoimage

6 Likes

In the mail :santa:

6 Likes

Getting mine in the mail today :smiley:

I’m also so very sorry to whom gets this; I decided last minute to NOT include the fart I had promised. :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

Oh shit, thank you @Kushking902 and @Pigeonman for reminding me. Need to send this package out. Hope the shipping isn’t too much :smirk:

9 Likes

Just got back from the post office. The package is on the way!! :smiley:

8 Likes

And now so is mine! :hugs:

5 Likes

I’m slacking. Mine is going out tomorrow, took a little extra time in the oven.o-WORLDS-LARGEST-DELIVERY-PIZZA-570

9 Likes

How much for shipping was that lol, looks like it would need to be shipped by train

5 Likes

My lump of activated charcoal I ordered for Secret Santa came in! Its inoculated with Mycorrhizae, as well as Kelp and Fish extracts!

8 Likes

I don’t think I could afford to ship a package that size :joy: good thing it only cost me $20.90 to ship the one I put together :grin:

9 Likes

I haven’t finished putting mine together just yet but I’ll have it in the mail by Dec.1

6 Likes

FYI. Mine said 3 days. So yee who gets the box early will find a peice of paper marked “OG SECRET SANTA” above the packing paper to ensure surprise in-case it gets opened early. :wink:

I also wanted to include a ticking clock; but since I WANT IT TO MAKE IT TO YOU, I didn’t.

8 Likes

Uh oh. I forgot to put secret Santa on there. So anyone in Canada that receives a white Canada post box between now and Christmas it’s a secret Santa present lol…. Unless it’s something you ordered I guess lol

8 Likes

:joy: same here. I knew I was forgetting something :crazy_face:

8 Likes