Secret Santa Canada 2021 Sign UP WIKI CLOSED

I don’t see you as slacking @Chronickyle . I think many of us just don’t trust :canada: post much anymore. :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

Lol
All prepped…just got to swing by the Post office

Well this was fun lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I suck at gift giving but it was fun :joy::joy::joy:

I wrote the shipping info onto a sticky note and was able.to just slap it right on the box and tape it on.

May just add express post to it for $20 to ensure all it right :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Might have better luck if we go back to pony express :joy::horse_racing:

7 Likes

3 Likes

I’m praying the packages I sent out make it lol. Didn’t realize your supposed to smell proof :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Lol…went to UPS because I know the owner of the store.

Lol $38 . Express. Nov 30 ETA…
The standard shipping was $1 more and took longer :S

5 Likes

Apologies if my lump of activated charcoal doesn’t make it on time. I had the flu for the last wee bit and am just getting over it. Heading to the posty today!

7 Likes

Very cool. I stopped using UPS due to their ridiculous brokerage fees when ordering from the USA. I will most times not purchase from USA if someone insists on shipping UPS instead of USPS.

6 Likes

I hear ya @DougDawson. Those brokerage fees are highway robbery!

3 Likes

Pretty expensive shipping though…I could have stuffed it all in a big express envelope from Canada Post for $26 or smt .

Makes you think about the deals companies like amazon have Or online stores have with our.postal services.

I go to this guys UPS outlet because him an his family used to own a really popular Chinese food restaurant me and the woman ordered from every Saturday for years - then the restaurant sold /transferred ownership and we randomly went to the UPS location and saw him! So I try and support him with any shipping

5 Likes

Parcel slightly wet on the bottom but safe and sound at my doorstep today! Thank you so much :santa: .
Once it’s dried out I’ll put it under my Orange tree which I have decided is going to be this years festive focal point. :hugs:

10 Likes

The tracking on the package I sent out shows that it’s delivered :grin: and I just sent the card today too.

6 Likes

My package just went out today, estimated 6-8 days shipping

8 Likes

Santa gift wrapped and heading to the post office in the morning .

8 Likes

Checked the tracking and it says “ Delivery may be delayed due to transportation delay”
What the hell lol

9 Likes

Lol I used triple layers :grin:

8 Likes

My bag of goodies is up up and awayyyyyy! And soon so shall be it’s receiver :crazy_face::upside_down_face:

8 Likes

Lol genius

My friend just told me Fedex is hiring…

Good pay. And seems the shifts are flexible. Can work up to 40 hours a week .and Can stay on schedule as long as you work one shift a month - I’ve heard that before though - until they start calling and say ." You’ve turned down that last 3 shifts mr.calix"

Lol

But for real. $18-19 a hour sounds pretty decent during my down time / off season from work. . . I had another gig lined up for January…but it’s full time and I already have my company to manage and seasonal snow plowing to do… part time flexible sounds pretty enticing . I don’t care about missing any get togethers over holidays lol

Anyone have experience working for a courier /postal service???

Lol I’m going to have to look into this job posting. I like working on my own and love taking shortcuts hahahah

6 Likes

Hahaha let us know the inside secrets to get better shipping rates :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I got the same thing but I have faith it will show up on time

7 Likes