Secret Santa Canada 2021 Sign UP WIKI CLOSED

Present on the way, tracking says Dec. 8…Merry Christmas…

10 Likes

Hola Gang

Santa drop something in the chemney

Thanks Santa

Bare

10 Likes

Has everyone got their :gift: gifts in the mail by Dec 1st ?? If yes .?? YOU are ALL Rockstars …

This has been a great success and will continue to be a yearly event for any wishing to participate :grinning: :blush: Much love :heart:

Ps. Photos or it didn’t happen lmao
I love showing off awesome gifts :gift:

I truly appreciate everyone & hope that everyone has a super fantastic Christmas :christmas_tree: this year…

14 Likes

Lol I’m still away with work for another week but when I get home I will post a pic as soon as if falls off the sleigh :grin:

6 Likes

Lol sounds good :+1:

4 Likes

So we can open it for the picture

":+)
then re-close for Christmas

Bare

7 Likes

@CADMAN question are we supposed to pass on the tracking info to the recipient?

3 Likes

I would say don’t bother. Just an opinion but if it were me I would just wait and watch it to make sure it get’s delivered. That way they don’t know who their Santa is. The alternative is to give them all to @CADMAN but it feels like extra work for him that isn’t really necessary. Also when I asked him who’s address he gave me he responded saying this is a secret Santa :rofl: I thought that just meant for the receiver but it seems not. Thankfully I send out so many seeds I recognized the address of my recipient :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Sort of figured that just thought I’d ask what the general consensus was.
I’ve not a clue to the screen name of my recipient.

8 Likes

Understandable and I will go with whatever the group wants. Just trying to save Cadman some work :wink: Whoever got me will know who they are sending too, lol. Man, it gave me one like back for your post but won’t let me like the first one. %#$@^&^#%@

7 Likes

I recognize the addy of my recipient too, just forget exact who it is :crazy_face: I must’ve sent them seeds at least 6 months ago :thinking: I think I know who it is, we’ll see if I’m right on Christmas :grin:

6 Likes

I’m thinking who ever got my name has probably sent me seeds in tbe past also.

So are we supposed to wait till Xmas day to open or is it fair game to rip it open tbe second it’s delivered ? Lol

9 Likes

futurama-dr-zoidberg

10 Likes

LOL

2b243436-9f3e-4795-92b5-af9649b7cb20_text

10 Likes

bbcan-bbcan3

9 Likes

No real point lol #1 it gives the Secret away of who Santa actually is & too, we all know the shipping times are SLOW right now. I’ll be Impressed if everyone gets everything in ha d by the new year the way Canada post is moving.
Like Snails :snail: :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson

4 Likes

Double thanks :blush: :pray: :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Well I paid for a 4 day delivery so hopefully it gets there in a reasonable time .

9 Likes

Out of likes brother but :heart: :heart: :heart:

6 Likes