Secret Santa Canada 2021 Sign UP WIKI CLOSED

Mine should arrive to the recipient early next week, but knowing CP it may be awhile still. Nevertheless, this has been cool, and it was honestly fun getting the box together.

8 Likes

For me too :raised_hand: :slightly_smiling_face: I was laughing & smiling the whole time while playing Tetris with items to get everything to fit into place lol

9 Likes

Forgot to post!

8 Likes

Sent or received?

6 Likes

Inbound, this is my holiday tree this year. I rotate amonst my portable grove.

7 Likes

I think your decorations have all fallen off

Must be windy in there

6 Likes

They are still growing in.
Funny enough i do have a fan running. :rofl:

6 Likes

Looks like a nice box of goodies, I’d forgot to take a picture of the one I sent out today .

8 Likes

I didn’t take a pic of the one I sent either, and it’s not wrapped (sorry whoever), but there is a card with it!

Also, I have a package sitting in my fridge atm, not 100% sure it’s secret santa but it’s nothing I ordered so I think it might be

9 Likes

It could be filled or just have a card! Either or the fact that we are all doing this is kind of a gift in itself.

8 Likes

I think my favorite tree was the year my wife and I dropped acid and made it out of a long grape bunch stem. We decorated the shit out of it, lol. Good times.

10 Likes

That’s fracking awesome @DougDawson

6 Likes

She could catch my gift!

6 Likes

When someone opens the gift I sent on Christmas
ezgif.com-optimize

:joy:

12 Likes

Sure would be fun to unwrap

8 Likes

I thought I had received my gift already :confused:
Then realized :flushed: nope. It’s only a filter for my fish tank lmao :rofl:

I was so hopeful :relaxed: lol I’m sure mine will arrive in due time :wink:

12 Likes

Me too, turns out my secret Santa’s gift arrived today or yesterday, so not sure what the heck I have sitting in the fridge, gonna have to take a look

I don’t know about the rest of you but I’ve enjoyed this gift exchange, not only do we get an extra gift come Christmas morning but we also get to play detective in the meantime with our gifts. I’m pretty sure I know who sent to me and who I sent to from the address and the descriptions given on here. Right or wrong it doesn’t matter though

Happy holidays one and all

10 Likes

Santa hit Manitoba today

9 Likes

@CADMAN that is a beautiful corner, enter that pic in the photo contest. With that pic and the fluffy snow outside I’m getting all festive. Time to smoke a bone lol. I’m sitting here in the pre=dawn dark in the living room with the xmas tree lights on before anyone wakes up, when I turn them off before anyone sees, I’m 58 going on 12 in December.

8 Likes

Santa strikes again

Dec. 5 3:25 pm
Delivered to recipient’s front door

I don’t like that front door bit, I hope no one stole it

6 Likes