Secret Santa Canada 2021 Sign UP WIKI CLOSED

I was shocked today to see Canada post doing household delivery’s on a Sunday !

7 Likes

No worries brother, it’s safe :wink:

I went and checked the minute I read your post.

I was shocked they left the package outside when it’s been raining all day, especially considering it fits in my mailbox :joy:

9 Likes

Santa touched down this morning :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Duct tape Santa must be related to Red Greene !

9 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yes Skynet this IS a complete sentance.

7 Likes

Ducktape is the best wrapping paper, it’s water proof lol

9 Likes

If it’s good enough for an ammo box on the front lines then it’s good enough to survive Canada Post… maybe.

8 Likes

If nascar uses it has to be good .

8 Likes

Yep. Anything that holds when driving in circles for hours solid stuff.

7 Likes

Woohoo looks like my Santa gift has arrived at its destination! Enjoy
Shit it’s supposed to be a secret disregard that .

8 Likes

Thanks :blush: my wife is responsible for the decorating :blush: I’m only responsible for having a place to decorate in the first place lol

8 Likes

YESSSSS. SANTA :santa: IS ON A ROLL TODAY!!!

THANK YOU SANTA :blush: :heartbeat:

10 Likes

Looking pretty festive there cadman .

5 Likes

My package is on the way to someone… tracking said the 13th last I checked!

6 Likes

ganga santa rang me up and told me to let one of you know to expect a delivery today from good ole st nick, stoned nick that is

8 Likes

Secret Santa has arrived in the cretaceous period, that was fast time travel good ole Canada Post Merry Christmas everybody…who’s waitin and whose unwrapping? I’m not telling…lol

8 Likes

I’m waiting for Christmas evening :relieved: :wink:

5 Likes

Waiting. :hugs:

6 Likes

Hey…I used to play with that dude,down on the corner, played a wicked bell manimage

8 Likes

I missed that they had to be sent out by the 1st and life got kinda hectic but I got mine sent out today xpresspost or whatever it’s called. My bad for being late. I also didn’t take a picture of mine before I sent it out, nor did I take a picture of the one I received before I opened it. I would’ve waited for xmas but I got too excited :joy:. Hopefully next year I have a better grasp of what to do

9 Likes