Secret Santa Canada 2021 Sign UP WIKI CLOSED

6 Likes

I know the one I’d sent says it was delivered shortly after noon today . So hopefully it didn’t get stolen off the porch and the recipient has it safely inside now .

Still waiting for mine to get delivered haven’t checked the mail yet today .

6 Likes

Mine’s “OUT FOR DELIVERY”

Keep your eyes peeled peeps!! HOOOO HO HOOOOOOO

7 Likes

Holy I was dam near crying in laughter thanks haha good old red

6 Likes

Come on over and post some of your Christmas stuff :slight_smile:

4 Likes

CP faked me out!! Sorry… it’s going out today apparently. They delayed it so keep an eye out… especially if you live in a province that rhymes with “Balperta”.

6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :oil_drum: :rofl:

5 Likes

LOL :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue: :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I’m waiting on Achawan to show up here . Stalking the mail box again

5 Likes

Mines headed to the Centre of the Universe! Weeeee. To - Ron - Ah and beyond!

5 Likes

A package came for me today… it’s hanging out with some Paki/Thai x Tom Hill Haze that are just about ready to Overgrow my tent! Thanks to whoever sent me this… now shoukd I open it? :thinking:

5 Likes

I’m loving how everyone is sending out awesome packages :package: :hugs:… Already can’t wait to see the flood of photos from opening all these sweet Christmas gifts…

6 Likes

Well here is hoping my person likes mine :slight_smile: I think they will.

4 Likes

Me too :sweat_smile: I almost want to send another something to my person solely based on the weight of this box. I have feeling I got spoiled… now Im nervous about my gift. I hope the special person likes it.

8 Likes

I feel the same and hope that who got mine likes it as well :hugs:

8 Likes

I hope :pray: :relieved: my secret Santa Reciever also LOVES :heart: my package :package: :relaxed:
The Wife & I put lots of :heart: into it and of course butt loads of Cannabis/Christmas related Awesome into that little box…

9 Likes

Well I finally got my package dropped off. Paid for guaranteed delivery by the 10th. Of course standing there for 15 minutes while some dozy #$&^$% , who would not get off her phone at the counter, fumbled to send out one package. Because of that ignorant woman the driver walked in and out with the packages and now my guaranteed delivery says by Monday. Now this is well before Christmas but man, does it piss me off when ignorant morons stand there oblivious to the fact that their ignorant self absorbed behavior is costing an entire lineup full of people their time. She cost me 3 days, just wanted to walk over and shove that phone right up her posterior. Oh well, at least it will be delivered by the 13th despite the moron. Rant over, Merry Christmas.

14 Likes

oops forgot to post the box pic, thank you Secret Santa.

8 Likes

Looks like a big box of goodies someone sent ya .

4 Likes

Ok so I was a naughty boy and opened my present. My puppy Luna is in for surgery today for a developmental problem with her knee and the surgery didnt go as well as I had hoped. There was some diseased cartilage tissue they couldn’t get at and had to leave. I was feeling down and decided to open it as a way to cheer me up. And it totally did.

1 bottle of 1:1 MCT Oil
1 bottle of Infused Maple Syrup
1 jar of 2:1 CBD to THC Body Butter
2 packs of papers
1 glass joint filter
Some Integra Boost packs
2 Joint tubes (My girlfriend loves keeping different strains rolled up and ready to go in her purse)
1 fat bag of Sherbert x Irene Kush flower
1 fat bag of Peach Puree 2:1 flower
1 pack of PCK
1 Pack of Syrian V from Hoku!!! (So Stoked on these… my friend is working Purple Satellite to find early phenos for outdoor growing here… I cant imagine a PS and Syrian cross being anything but an amazing outdoor cross for us Canadians)

I feel really loved by the OG community here and especially my fellow Canadians… I bounced around a few forums before I found a home. It may be because I am a tad emotional today because of Luna but I teared up a bit after I had everything laid out in front of me. Not because I was sad but because I felt so loved. I also received some beans made on the same day as my secret Santa, a package of seeds made from my pollen I had sent 100’s of KMs came to me from another OG. What an amazing community and its events like this that bring us together. I was feeling a bit lonely without Luna her in the house with me. I can feel the OG love and don’t feel as lonely anymore.

A sincere and heartfelt Thank You to whoever my Secret Santa is. Your package was a little bundle of joy in what has been a rough day.

19 Likes