Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

So with the beauty of the onset of legalization in places all around the world, breeders have opened up alot more. Try Instagram or here on OG… like the old days, you will find better seeds here on OG from friends than you will from shifty seed banks.

3 Likes

Hi guys and girls…just wanted to ask you to contact us at bogland72@gmail.com for ordering info.

Let me say that SeedsHereNow . Com is a good place to find my seeds. Neither Seed Boutique or THCFarmer have my seeds anymore but good wholesale prices are available. BushyOG :sunglasses:

14 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: BOG Seeds Q & A

I wanna get agent orange and chernobyl in a few weeks…

3 Likes

I’ve had no issues internationally with Herbie’s, GYO, and Bonanza. Domestically James beans Co, the BOG’s, and missroseiam on IG

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: BOG Seeds Q & A

If trust means will they send your beans, In over 10years I have never not received seeds from dr.chronic.

2 Likes

Shit man, that sucks.
I’ve ordered from TNSB twice now. Deliver arrived in 3 day. Got three 7-packs (green crack, cindy-99, and true OG… and some feebies).
All were BLACK and germination rate was 100%.
‘Sacred Seeds’ in Toronto has never let me down either.

Well unless they’re scumbags swapping out seeds, I’d hope you’d be fine ordering TGA beans from True North (but sounds like your friend had bad luck with Sensi Seeds from TN). Looks like Hemp Depot also carries TGA beans, if you want to stick with Canadian sources.

I’ve used James Bean Seed Co. for all of my TGA beans, though they’re US based. By far my favorite source for seeds at this point :grin:

ya seeds are legal in CAN so i’d use anywhere except US - currently have an order coming from justfeminized. thanks for the suggestions guys!

Anyone have any experiences with these distributors?

http://www.medicalseeds.com/fulllist.html

I’ve used Attitude seedbank dozens of time. Always used stealth shipping, and they always got to me.

2 Likes

I use Attitude Seed Bank, never paid for stealth, always in original breeders packs, and not one package has been lost.

3 Likes

US-based: Neptune Seed Bank, The Dank Team, Cannabeanery, James Bean Seed Co, Larimer Seed Co, Oregon Elite Seeds, Seeds Here Now, DC Seed Exchange

EU-based: Seedsman

IG-based: @headiegardens, @csbseeds, @therareseedstore

Plenty of other good, legit banks out there, just posting banks that I’ve personally ordered from successfully within the past six months.

5 Likes

@Kalgrae No personal experience with that bank, but a quick Google says stay away, they have a history of scamming. Best of luck with whatever you decide.

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: Mandala Seeds in US

Seed Supreme Seedbank

Had a recent good experience with this UK seller. Seems to be affiliated with Seedsman? Wide selection, online payment, good stealth, good communication.

-b420

3 Likes

I wasn’t thinking of it just by the vast amount of really hard to find strains they offer and the entire usability of the site is over the top complicated for no reason.

I had phenomenal success and service with Seedsman(in a grow now) and MrNice Auction(going in the dialed in grow next). Nirvana came through with shining colors as well(Holding out on popping nirvana’s for next OD season).

Next order is from @Baudelaire.

5 Likes

I recently had a good experience with Breeders Retail. They only accept cash or bitcoin, so I sent them cash in a card regular international post with no tracking. After three weeks of no feedback, I assumed that the cash was lost/stolen. The seeds arrived a few days later, then a week or two later a replacement order arrived. They must have re-sent the first shipment that took so long to arrive. The freebies were nice and I am already eyeballing some Verdant Green Pine Tar Kush and Bubba Kush S1s.

3 Likes

I am a fan… Old school genetics and really good cust serv.

4 Likes