Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

Check out Great Lakes Genetics. Close to you and one of the best in US.

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/

4 Likes

Hey guys, anyone in Oz is probably familiar with Caveman who has been my local go to for a while, and continues to offer great service. There’s a newer local Seedbank, frostyflowers.com.au which I got an order from recently. It came in under a week, sealed breeders packs, not a ton of variety, but at least you know what you’re getting is legitimate.

2 Likes

@FeralA9X is in Oz iirc, i’m growing one of his crosses right now, Ganesha (elephant stomper x thai buddha) - not sure if he sells thru a bank or direct from breeder

1 Like

It is time to deconstruct this aggregated topic into individual #seedbank reviews.

There are too many replies in this topic to provide any organized information about particular seedbank. Our traffic grows and so does number replies to this not too well-organized topic.

:warning: From now on please before asking about particular seedbank try to look for existing seedbank review topic by using full text search in top right corner or under tag #seedbank. Then use that topic to follow up.

Only if you don’t find topic with seedbank name in its title, please start new topic. Put seedbank name in the topic title and add tags #seedbank and #review.

18 Likes

There is now whole forum sub-category for #breeders-lab:seedbanks and reviews :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Good idea! We can definitely start topics in #breeders-lab:seedbanks category to discuss seed sources in particular regions next to individual seedbank topics.

But reviews of particular seedbanks kept on one place (single topic per seedbank) should be our focus.

5 Likes

Wait … Did I see Ak Bean Brains has a fire and lost genetics ??? Hope this isn’t true . That dude is my spirit animal …

5 Likes

He had a fire some time ago but I think it was a building for his other line of business. Going only by what I’d heard through third parties…

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Weed Seed Express

Not the seedbank…just the seeds…not even the seeds…lol…just the name.
https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/blimburn-seeds-zombie-death-fuck/prod_7594.html

4 Likes

I realize you’re just messing around but what’s up with Blim Burn for real :grin:?

I’ve heard mixed things about them. Mostly negative honestly if I think about it, but I’m also pretty sure that I’ve seen their genetics used in some reputable crosses.:thinking:

1 Like

Seedsman but stay away from cali connection

2 Likes

Would only get some of the older more landracy lines from seedsman
They’re trying to sell dosidos cake like crosses now and from what I’ve seen… not so great
BOG, Bodhi. StrayFox, DocD, Karma, Red Scare, LED Seeds from here, DJ Short and his son J.B.Old World Genetics, Relentless and Grindhouse (both on seedbay atm), La Plata, and many others.
Don’t hesitate to ask bc I’ll give you a rundown on most I’ve seen around. There is a great handful of great breeders out there, but so many that breed with things that aren’t 100% what they say they are. Usually stick with people that breed with strains that they would actually have access to (at least in clone only form. I wouldn’t get an SFV OG cross from someone in the U.K. if I could get it from a reputable breeder on the west coast just bc they’re more likely to have the original cut. But that isn’t always the case either)

9 Likes

Some of the very rare stuff like Chimera gear is worth the risk for me.

The Dolce, C+, Congolese x Sweet Skunk, and many others I really just couldn’t pass on. Those are just so flavorful and the effect they carry is really something rarely ever found anymore. I feel like I have the duty to now either F2 or outcross all of them in ways that really highlight the gear, or pass them to folks that can. I mean Dolce… wow. It’s really one of a kind. One of my favorite smokes of all time. Made some crosses with it way back when I first started pollen chucking and no longer have those. Truly tropical sharp candy sour fruit punch and haze and grapefruit and berries… the smell of the smoke is something that always turns people’s heads when at a concert or something. The incense haze too. And Congolese… all of those IMO are the ultimate concert herbs. Happy, creative, up, energetic, and very anti-depressant.

Anyway… rant over

Hope everyone is well
Swampy

18 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Breeders shipping from within the US

3 posts were split to a new topic: Canadian Seedbanks and sellers

I’m wondering if all seed banks only do bitcoin and money orders. Is there one in the US that I can just use my card?

2 Likes

Some do PayPal

1 Like

Could you recommend a few?

1 Like

Looking for a really easy website that I can get seeds from. Plz if you know of a few let me know thanks!!

2 Likes