Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

Check out .seedsherenow and Bog Seeds

email at bogland72@gmail.com

10 Likes

All popped all sprouted and have their first set of leaves. I think they are growing a little slow but it’s been over a decade since I have grown. Ordered some BOG and won a few auctions at gps. So I will start a grow journal here pretty soon.

4 Likes

:speaking_head: :mega:

:musical_keyboard: :musical_note: 1,2,3,4 I smell a breeder trade-war :joy_cat: :wink:

j/k :hugging:

:evergreen_tree: must be stoned or something

4 Likes

@BogSeeds Dude! Tell me of your wares! I’m clueless on strains. Do you make Fem seeds? Outdoor grower here…ain’t got time for males lol

6 Likes

OMG, Lady… You gotta listen to his interview on the Potcast show: (https://soundcloud.com/user-928350579-16614181/episode-26-ft-bog-of-bog-seeds) . :yum:

Free of charge old man! :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

I’ve only had Sour Bubble and crosses with SB, but it’s straight fire. There are some real gems to be found in those seeds, and they outcross extremely well. Many of those seeds I posted pics of in the other thread have SB genetics somewhere in their lineage :wink:

If you find yourself in a position in the future to be able to weed out males, BOG seeds would have my strong endorsement.

10 Likes

@Howard.Crane I’m gonna throw a few regular seeds in my veggie patch, but only the ones that my OG friends have created and sent me. The 6 that I will grow in my new designated mj beds this summer basically are grown for both me and Dad for the whole year. Supplemented by a few fem autos throughout. Since I do sun only, I need guaranteed females in the designated beds. If any of the few regs from my friends happen to be female then Bonus! but I can’t keep plants for 3 months before they show sex outdoors, could leave me back at the dispensary for a whole year unfortunately or I will be well over the legal plant limit in my state and I need problems with the law like a hole in my head. lol

3 Likes

I hear ya. I know that’s the reality for many. I have plant count limits that I need to adhere to, which so far has been more of an annoyance than a genuine problem, but with my wife’s health issues getting worse and being unable to keep clones, I’m starting to venture into creating femmed seeds for our own use. To be assured that you will have a specific number of female plants in any given cycle is a fine thing, imo.

I have a bunch of fem Original Haze seeds I’m going to run this summer. I’ve put it off until now due to Haze having a lot of inter-sex tendencies, but I plan to select to the most stable over time, because I love me some Haze :smile:

5 Likes

Absolutely! Especially for people like me who are medically growing and are strictly outdoors.

4 Likes

Meesh… I’m gonna try to have a bunch of fem skunk and berry bomb autos in the next couple months… just in time for outside :wink::sunglasses:

6 Likes

That’s right! I’m such a stoner! I spaced out. @MomOnTheRun is gonna have fem dragon’s blood ready too! See my anxiety already kicked up again just trying to figure out my summer grow and it’s all gonna work out. lol

4 Likes

Yep… silver comes tomorrow… skunk goes first and then the autos next month

You got this, we all have handfuls of fems we could throw at you lol

7 Likes

Right?! Dad isn’t strain sensitive like I am either… If I just grow a mix, at least one of those plants will work for me!

5 Likes

Another option, though expensive, is the genetic testing for sex. Phylos and Steep Hill have both worked for me…

6 Likes

Only had sour bubble crosses … agreed … fucking fire all day

8 Likes

Nice! I can’t wait to see a grow log if you post one. :grin:

2 Likes

We make regular seeds only. I am an old school breeder and I have never sold a fem seed because I never had good luck with them. Yes, I made them early on in the 90 s for myself but realized it wasn’t worth the problems.

We are often asked if we feminized or have auto flowers. I don’t select for auto as I think it’s a bad trait I don’t want in my strains. I prefer them to flower when I tlell them to.

My strains do flower fast and m/f ratios aren’t set in stone. Easing plants into flower gradually as nature does will get higher female ratios.

Good luck growing and remember we have a beginners book called Bonanza of Green for new indoor growers on flash drive now…

Contact us at bogland72@gmail.com for info on our bargain deals. :sunglasses: BushyOG

18 Likes

@BogSeeds I couldn’t agree more about not producing fem seed, I have popped at least 20 female seeds received as freebies, out of all of those one was a normal female and it wasent anything to special, the rest were either hermie or had zero taste or smell ,its like a mentally disabled inbred version if the past , easier to cross and then breed back for what is desired

1 Like

Found a canadian supplier for your seeds. They maybe a little old but your wife said they should be good so I snatched up a pack. Bog customer service is 10 out of 10 if you’re into that sort of stuff. Hopefully you can get a canadian distributor for your newest projects. I know I’m not the only one that would like that.

5 Likes

Where was that? You can’t just say that you got some in Canada and not say where :laughing:
I also, would love to know how we can get them here in the future.

3 Likes