Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

I have a shit bunch of respect for Sanniesshop…

11 Likes

Excuse me but World of Seeds is also knowed like World of Shit, here : ya can find males from “feminised” Seeds or falses autos. Ya can find same good plants too, but ya can see textil cannabis toó.

CannaBioGen (maybe the best, in my opinion), Tropical Seeds Co, Underground Seeds Collective, Delicatessen Seeds, Reggae seeds or/and Mr.Nice, are the better I know or I have hear about to other growers.
ACE was similar to CannaBioGen same time ago, but lately I am hearing growers saying ACE isent as good as when they worked together with CannaBioGen…

PD: I only talk about plants’ qualty, not bout costumer’ attention n sevices…

4 Likes

Interesting, we have been running ACE and the Malawi’s and they have been good. It it more of a customer service issue?.

2 Likes

LOL, what have you done to him to go mad? :triumph:

2 Likes

I’m not a fan when people teach opinion as fact, and thats what he was doing with the “schwazzing” technique. Apparently if you disagree with him in anyway, he’ll troll you until you leave the site. I made a review with the pic above, and of how he treated me (on another site), and he saw it. banned me, lol. Another one of my friends had 50K+likes, 20K+posts and he chased him off too. I used the windows “snipping tool” to record the whole thing, as they deleted my every post: even posts unrelated, in different threads. Must have been a buttload of work to do, as I was a member since 2015. You cant find any posts by me now…

9 Likes

Don´t trust Greenhouse seeds if you buying from Europe(and I am not the only one who did not obtain goods from them). I´ve sent them money and… nothing happened, no communication either :slight_smile: I have good experience with Dynafem, Dutch Passion and Sensi seeds although the last has tendency to have too much sativa phenotype in all strains. But my experience is limited to only few seed banks.

I only talk bout heared bout plants quality. Not talkin bout distribution to consumers…
The Psilocybo Malawi Bangui I shows in The DOG HOUSE cames from ACE Seeds cross… How about your ACE Malawi?

1 Like

Dutch Passion are very irregular quality… As I shows in The DOG HOUSE, ya can obtained very good plants or textil cannabis from the same package , as same from Barneys Farm or GreenHouse…

2 Likes

The cross from Malawi is outstanding, I just got some Malawi flowers in for testing.

1 Like

talkin breeders there are a bunch i trust. exotic genetics, dna genetics, brothers grimm, rare dankness, sensi seeds, ace seeds, cbd crew, mr nice, royal queen seeds, dinafem, dutch passion, humboldt seed, norstar, house of the great gardener, csi, bodhi, exotic seed, cannarado. i could go onXD

8 Likes

The last time I ordered seeds overseas was from seedsman.com, no issues, and reasonably fast delivery…That was in 2014. I used to order very regularly from Gypsy and I had zero isses, but last time I ordered from them was 2007. I think. All orders arrived safely, no greentape.

The only seedbank I’ve ever had problems with is reeferman. They never got my order… supposedly.

However with legalization in several states, I just pick up seeds when I fly south. I’ve never had a problem with TSA

5 Likes

I second Greenpoint seeds. I’ve ordered from them many times and Gu~ has always done me right. Greenpoint has a lot of stardawg crosses and they have sales and a reverse auction they run at least once a week where I have gotten packs of seeds for as little as $19. Also they are located in the states out of Denver.

8 Likes

Dropping g cannaventure soon on auction

2 Likes

Since I received few times in a row not fresh seeds at Attitude I always buy at Skunk24.com they got better prices than others when you buy more seeds (like I do). I don’t know how about shipping to USA but in London I got seeds in 3 days :slight_smile: And they got all best brands like Sensi Seeds, Royal Queen Seeds or Dutch Passion. thank you Skunk24 !! you’re the best :smiley:

1 Like

Dr. Chronic is still happening. Distributor rather than breeder although they do have their own crosses. Anyways, large selection. Fast.

6 Likes

There’s a bunch of US-based banks doing good business right now. I don’t wanna be the one to put them on the spot and put their name out there, but do a little research and you’ll come across quite a few local gems…can PM me for specific names.

Hit @seedbankreviews on IG, he’ll steer you in the right direction.

-beans

7 Likes

James Bean Seed Company rocks. They carry TGA and Dynasty which I highly recommend. I also recommend Resin Seeds out of Spain.

I don’t trust the Dutch seed banks anymore. I ordered 3 packs recently from Dutch Passion and I couldn’t believe how bad the seeds were. Knew they were shitty & immature from the minute I opened the packs. less than 50% germination. Half the plants runts. Very poor consistency. Honestly I would feel guilty about giving those seeds to friends let alone claiming “Master at Work”. Con artists at work is more like it.

Horticulturally the west coast USA has totally eclipsed the Dutch scene. With 20 years now of the legal medical industry the growers are just far more numerous and experienced. Commercial growing in Holland never got legalized, they’re still running for cover while west coast breeders like Dynastry have huge, openly legal farms.

11 Likes

Seed Vault of California / Holistic Nursery
Google or Instagram them always good service and top knotch gear

4 Likes

If you’re in the States, look at jamesbeancompany.com
Good folks. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

What’s the opinion on The Attitude? I’ve ordered from them a lot in the last few years.

4 Likes