Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

Is that the old Afghooey??? I almost hit " buy now". It said 2009. Seems right.

3 Likes

The one I got was Pure Gooey 2019.

3 Likes

I bet its delicious!

1 Like

nice. word of advice is donā€™t leave those seeds laying around on a counter or something if you have mice. they will eat them. I found out the hard way. a friend went to amsterdam back in '96 and he brought me a bunch of goodies (seeds). I was so excited I laid them all out on the counter of a hutch we had in the kitchen so I could stare at them in admiration. the next morning the seeds were gone. some of the plastic bags were there with holes chewed in them and about half were then discover over the course of the next couple weeks in various placesā€¦under the couch, in the cushions, under the stove. saddest day of my life lol

6 Likes

Yeā€¦other thing Santa Marta is in Colombia and that is in South America!

2 Likes

Alright guys and gals, this may be complete bullshit or the next big thingā€¦who lives in Denver, CO and wants to grab some of these clones and make some femmed seeds?

Eastside OG with 38.1% THC
8 OG strains turned into 1 ridiculous hybrid

12 Likes

I live just south of Montbelloā€¦ might have to go check that out :alien:

9 Likes

Hey og, I ran into a guy on igā€¦http://www.cannabislife.tv/menu2. Life house genetics he has sssc Durban poison f4, 25$. Gmo bx1 and bx2 25$, sour dƗkarma sour d bx2 male. 25$ā€¦, yetiƗkarmaā€™s sour d bx , 25 $. I got 2 pks. Iā€™ll give him a try. Oh the minimum is 2 pks to get them for 25 a pk. Iā€™ll ho in on someone who wants to do a Durban preservation project :grin:

10 Likes

Super cool! Great read, thanks! I may have to grab some of that Pinetown Durban, too!

2 Likes

Durban preservation? Iā€™m all earsā€¦

4 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™ll pitch in on some pks. If someone wants to do a preservation run, I have things going on for awhile so I canā€™t besidesā€¦Iā€™m not at the point to contain myself on a Durban flower run. Iā€™d probably chop early. My patients lol. He also said for me to keep an eye out on his ig for some karma sour d bx increase he did.

3 Likes

@lefthandseeds knows the D!!!

6 Likes

Well right of the bat the cannabinoid profile on there site says 28% and the review says 38% so something not adding up.

2 Likes

I picked up a pack of the Durban, and a pack of the Super Sour Diesel. $58 with tracked shipping. I can roll those dice. :slight_smile:
:guitar:

5 Likes

I picked up super sour d, and sour headband. Iā€™ll probably run them when I do my giesel, super skunk, crosses

4 Likes

Peace. Just received this email from Saffire seed bank. Ordered the MMS Fisheye OG (as I have a cutting and wanted to run them back. Anyway, they sent this email 4 days laterā€¦

How would U all proceed?
Peace and thanks for responses

EDIT: Better question is who has these beans and are willing to negotiate a deal of some sorts. I just wanted to seed this one clone I have out. The bud is good, but not great, but I have a person who finds pain relief in it so I am very interested in keeping some beans around. Unfortunately I am not versed on sex reversals and really dont want just fems.

3 Likes

Is that @Farmerjoe420 giesel??

1 Like

Yeah, it is

2 Likes

Just received my first order from speakeasy. Ordered one pack of Bodhis PU F5. Ended up being 82 bucks after shipping. Took 6 days to make the shipping label. Another 5 days to actually get it to the post office. No freebies and they do not do the buy 2 get 1 free on bodhi like most other banks. But, I did get my pack so i guess they can go on the list of trustable banks. The checkout and payment options were top notch i will say.

18 Likes

Iā€™ve been using area51 seeds of I want something not in my stable already but they ONLY sell a few breeders(Exotic, kre8, Cannarado , RAW , In House and a few others.

4 Likes