Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

@Qtip MOST EXCELLENT! If ya dont mind me asking how many beans it take to get the 2 keepers?or were they cuttings? I’m thinking I need to get more beans if I’m really trying to find that needle in the nugstack…Isn’t the adage something like 1 viable lady for every 10 beans? I have some experience w/cuttings and that whole process but the pheno hunting is totally new to me. Thx so much.

1 Like

I ran a six pac. 4 females, 3 of the lanky phenos one of short. Seemed pretty consistent on traits between the females. Chucked the boys

2 Likes

I think jinx is pretty reputable and known for good genetics.

4 Likes

@Qtip WOW! This has me VERY optimistic. Thx so much for your hard work and dedication.

1 Like

I wouldn’t know to be honest. Had to move my grow to a place that was almost 100° instead of the 73 they were used to. I lost everything but a couple scraggly cuts of some other things that may or may not make it. They has great structure abs even had a male with sticky stems. Smelled of lemon pinesol and baby shit

1 Like

Anyone Else snag the Triangle Kush x Romulan from Katsu x Romulan genetics?

1 Like

$150 a pack now

Federation was the OG. Remember them pumping out the funkiest of funk in the late 90’s—early 2000’s :v:t2:

1 Like

Breeders Direct Seed Company has been really good to me

2 Likes

They been around for a spell, still holding a couple things from them from years past

2 Likes

Yeah attitude is my go to or Neptune seed bank also has good deals if you pay with crypto you get like 10% off the already promotion they might be having bout some lemon shiv from Mac and commando I have to say 200 each goes to 400 I got it for 200 sum

2 Likes

Dr. Chronic was solid in dealing with me. Found Dr. Grinspoon from Barney’s Farm a 5 pack and they sent me a 6 pack Feminized freebie pack of Peach Ozz from Perfect Tree.

1 Like

@Kakalak at SoaknBeans is running a nice 4th of July Sale.

5 Likes

Can say that midweek song is legit. Quick updates on shipping. Paid in Bitcoin gets you extra seeds. And decently cheap prices compared to other UK banks that I’ve seen

Thanks for the Chitownseeds connection. Just put in an order and WHAM! Got a tracking number within 2 minutes…no joke.

4 Likes

What ever happened here ?

1 Like

I got part of my order. Somethings he couldnt aquire in time. It took 3 months but i got the package.
Seeds germed good. He included the breeder packs in the pack even though i only got a few seeds out of the pack. So hes basicly providing proof which i can here, on a reputable forum confirm.
He develivers the real seeds and you can pick and match. I think hes gotten more organized since ive ordered. I plan on doing business again with him in the future…but as the seller; not the buyer.

3 Likes

Who are you talking about @V4vendetta ?

1 Like

This is what iam referring to, which is referring my post on pick and match seedbank.
Hes a nice fellow and is one a the few UK seedbanks that havent left for spain due to Brexit.
So, I can understand the delay on the order…He made it right and thats what counts.

4 Likes

Figured might ask here, im looking for Bodhi a couple of the Hashplant crosses. Where is a good, “easy to purchase from bank” with semi decent shipping.

Or or if anyone wana sell off a pack they have, I really want devils Hashplant and passion fruit hashplant…
I’ve got PP, bitcoin, venmo, idk :neutral_face::sweat_smile: