The seed connect?

Anyone here have personal experience with the seed connect? I stopped by a shop in Tempe Az and picked up a few auto seeds; Glue Goo, Ice cream cake, and he threw in some Monster Banner i was asking about. They had a pretty good collection of healthy clones too.

2 Likes

I went to school in Tempe course that was back in the dark ages curious as to where the shop is located

On Rural between Southern and Broadway, used to be on University.

1 Like

Curious where they source their seeds if anyone knows. Was out running errands with my better half when I stopped, was a little rushed and somewhat distracted, didn’t think to ask.

Do not buy from them. Seed connect sells bullshit seeds. They’re CBD at best. Do some light reading on this sight and go to a real seed bank. Ordered a couple times. Story below.

When I first started growing, I had no one to give me pointers and just went balls deep. Stumbled on seed connect looking for local seed banks in my area.

They scam. They had their shit seeds on a local (later I found out) breeder for a clone company that was cut out due to questionable genetics.

I ordered auto flowers first. Thought I was nailing it my first run. Plants came out big yield. Smell was weird but I didn’t know what growing weed should actually smell like.

I primarily vape concentrates and learned to make my own bho and invested in a safe rig to blast with, vacuum chamber, some filter stuff, etc. Everything I made from them using solvent came out runny. Nothing ever buddered, or crumbled, or sugared. I tried making jar sauce and diamonds and it never worked. Vaped it and something was just off about it.

Then I ordered photos to try those. He sent autos as silver haze and said they could give me ten bucks on next order. At this same time I ordered some beans just from ILGM because I had spent time on YouTube on the surface of the weed content there.
No one I watch now I know better.Nott the greatest advice going to ILGM, but I got budder, I got crumble, I got terp sugar. I GOT HIGH AS FUCK because I had been smoking whatever the fuck it is they sell under a hundred different strain names.

Shit if you look at Google reviews of the place, I would never step foot in there let alone buy a clone. Disease and pest ridden.

2 Likes

Actually finished up a run of autos almost a month ago. Ran Glue Goo and Icecream Cake from this place along with some Growers Choice GG auto. 50% germ rate from this place, one of the ICC hermied and knocked up half the tent. The Glue Goo really isnt bad, stinky, super sticky and decent yield, does the job. The ICC was a complete waste of time, tastes absolutely horrible and doesnt get anyone high, not worth anything beyond the compost pile. The GG from Growers Choice is really good, thick dense, stinky, tasty, and i get blazed off a couple tokes. Gotten great compliments on it and hasn’t even cured but a couple weeks.

I have some young testers going right now from fellow og’er scjedi that are looking good, Fatso x Grape Stomper OG. Also have a couple Monster Banner autos im going to move outside i got from a buddy.

Beyond that I have completely depleted my seeds. Really need to find some funds to get on some. Probably check out strainly, i have had good luck with growers choice though, just pricey.