Seed-city.com any good?

Has anyone used seed-city.com before? They have a strain I want to reproduce but I’m hesitant to buy before I hear some reviews.

4 Likes

I ordered from them to California back in 2018 or 2019 and they sent my order just fine. The seeds weren’t in their original packaging and a lot look immature, but I haven’t grown any of that order so can’t say definitively if they’re good or bad.

1 Like

I have not personally but there are a bunch of folks who have mentioned them. Might be worth going through their posts. :v:

https://overgrow.com/search?context=topic&context_id=155495&q=Seed-city&skip_context=true

4 Likes

They dont take cash unless you send them their own currency. Too much trouble.

1 Like

I once contacted them regards the way they sell everything in singles. Some packs are expensive so I might be worth a punt getting a half pack. But 5/6 beans in a baggie could be owt.

Let’s say the offence caused came through on their reply. Enough for me to assume they’re genuine lol

They’re based in Sheffield and have been going a while. Never used them but they seem legit enough. I’d steer clear of opened sale packs though.

2 Likes

FYI – site is one of the 'original" seed banks that sent seed thru mail some 15yrs at least (No US shipping)

5 Likes

I’ve bought a bunch of times from them and never had a problem, their extra stealth packaging is awesome and has made it through our customs every time. Not sure if they accept credit cards though so I have used direct deposit.

3 Likes

Me. I used to order twice 2 years ago. I bought a single of their bulkseeds 1.25eu per beans 2 years ago. Minimum order of 10eu and stealth tracked shipping of 12eu. It took half a month to received it from EU to Pacific. Poor grower here. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Used them 3-4 times with no problems. You can check seedfinder.eu for seedbank ratings

1 Like