Seed creation information is being requested (yes again!)

What are some of the best “whatever media type” on the O.G. site about learning to create seeds? I am needing to read, watch, learn what - is thought by most to be the most reliable, productive, inovative , etc… of the forms or types of seed creation. I would appreciate, any information, videos, images, etc. Personal Experience if possible, I would rather not hear stories about 3 friends ago, or a cousins’ neighbors sister-in-law told me type of horse-crap if you please. Have a nice day!

3 Likes

The discontinued/co-op threads contain heaps.
For autos, I suggest sniffing through ReikoXs’ advice.
There’s a lot of info. The search function will help you narrow it down.
Media type has next to nothing to do with the pollinating process.
It’s all about the pollen, a receptive gal, and the right timing. Very similar to real life :joy:

10 Likes

Nice one jay ^^

Hey mike, in term of documentation you can lost you there but i’m not sure about your request. Maybe it’s more about the breeding lab’ itself than anything else ?

2 Likes

My apologies, by media type, I meant to imply: video, picture, text file, etc…

I’ve found there’s no single good resource for information on the topic anywhere online. It’s like mining for gold nuggets of info. Sifting through countless posts and threads and listening to hours and hours of podcasts.

Just start pollinating plants and learn as you go imo.

7 Likes

The cannabis breeder’s Bible is a good soft introduction. I’d recommend reading that book. It’s a pretty quick read, and will give you a good idea about what’s going on when you’re making seeds.

6 Likes

Any chance you have a pdf for that?

3 Likes

There is a thread that has a MASSIVE pdf download collection and almost positive it’s on there.

2 Likes

Cannabis Breeders Bible

1 Like

That’s a good read. :book:

1 Like

Hope this helps you my friend @mike28086

2 Likes

I bought a copy, so I don’t have a pdf. I’m pretty sure there’s one out there though.