Seed popping?

Just popped wifi#43 x girl scout cookies and wifi#43x triangle kush by CSI humbodlt. Nspecta’s Triangle Kush S1 has been the most triched out chronic in my garden so far.

1 Like

If it turns out to be male I’ll find a way to get some pollen off of it for sure and get some to ya

1 Like

Thank you my friend :heart:

2 Likes

dropped a few Dharavati - thai seeds that are quite old.

using @JohnnyPotseed worm casting method for this germination test

1 Like

I have 7 grom what I popped after Xmas…they’ve been on 24/7
I just switched them to 12/12, would like to get them sexed so that I can finish building my autocloner and get that going.
At what point do you folks usually sex, and how long do you do 12/12 before your plants show?
Think this was last Friday…

Lob

2 Likes

Plants will show sex without light manipulation males show first usually then the females. Once 12/12 it can be as soon as 7 days but usually by 14 days from what I’ve read and have been told. My current grow 1 plant showed male at 5weeks above ground some of the others (same strain) haven’t shown any signs either way. I’m assuming they are female I’m flipping tonight so I’ll know soon
If this is incorrect please correct me.

I don’t think it’s a matter of light as much as sexual maturity. Flipping back to veg is gonna be weird if more than 2-3 weeks. Maybe go back to 24/7 and grow em a bit. Sacs will show.

Peace

I know they’ll show eventually, but that can take many weeks depending on the strain and the skill of the eye :slight_smile:

I need to identify the females so I can switch back to veg and then clone, so I’m on a schedule! LOL

Who is the Mango Maui Haze from? Very interested because I remember seeing Maui Haze in a Bodhi cross called Snow Leopard. The more sativa leaners had an awesome high. Very uplifting