Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi f2 Apollo 13 x Apollo 11

I actually was sent some seeds from @Sebring last year that said SFV OG, which sorta blew me away since I liked it so much. I have to look to see who did it. Seems like New420Guy…???

If it’s worth it I’d make seeds with it.

6 Likes

There probably sfv og kush …I didn’t know there was a difference but apparently sfv og is a cut only but was crosses with an Afghani to create sfv og kush atleast according to Leafly which now makes me wonder have I been getting the sfv cut or sfv kush when I buy it

2 Likes

If you want the SFV OG Kush, Cali Connection still sells seeds. https://thecaliconnection.com/seeds/sfv-og-kush.html

If you want a clone, it is available at Dark Heart.

There is something synergistic about the combination of the Mendo Purps and SFV OG Kush that makes the Blackwater special.

As for seeds it makes VERY FEW. For example, I rubbed a Granny Skunk male on a blackwater three times and I got a total of 8 seeds. It is hard to pollinate and when you do the dense buds usually choke them out and they don’t mature. The ones that do mature are the ones toward the outside of the flowers or on lower preflowers.

With that said, everything that I have made with Blackwater so far has been pretty amazing. I should have a small batch of Blackwater x Apollo 13/11 and that is with three full-term moms.

19 Likes

What’s the Nigerian sunshine?

1 Like

sup guys,
this co-op has ended or still have any seed for me? :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:
hehehehe

2 Likes

Just wrapping up. Add your name to the list and make sure your people have your addy on file.

In lieu of clogging this thread up with non-Apollo chat feel free to move questions to me HERE

7 Likes

Ok
I added my name on list
Many thanks

4 Likes

Hope I’m not too late for the party! I love getting hold of new genetics.

Will PM address appropriate distributor.

1 Like

whats your first two?

1 Like

Tahoe is #1
Superman # 2

Superman is in my opinion the strongest and Tahoe has a taste that I just can’t get enough of and is one of the few strains I don’t get burned out on

Edit #4 is Larry
#5 sour OG
#6 fire og
#7 :ghost:. (belongs closer to the top but been so long since I’ve had a decently grown/cured bag of ghost I’m semi suspicious that the one circulating around my area is a s1 not the clone)

5 Likes

I never heard of superman to much. I’ll look it up.

1 Like

Tahoe x bubba kush it’s a banger for sure

4 Likes

Thats not always a bad thing look at OG kush it was a pheno of chemdog and the only way that could of came to be was from s1. Or OG18 from ogkush S1. S1 are a good thing sometimes you could get something better than its alternative lifestyle parent.

1 Like

I only recently realized they are different. I have SFV og kush. I thought SFV og was clone only.

Do you have any history with the Dark Heart clone, @SCJedi?

1 Like

Who, where is dark heart?

2 Likes

Dark Heart Nursery is a leading clone/clone & cannabis research business based in California. They have stores throughout Cali, but if you don’t live there you can’t buy them.

You can get a friend in Cali to buy it and send it… I guess.

3 Likes

@GMan
I live on the mass border .
Clones are cool but people want way to much for them these days. I remember when they were ten bucks a piece and 7$ after you bought so many. Now there any where from 50$ to 200$ per a clone. No thanks.

6 Likes

No, I do not have any experience with it.

2 Likes

I had one from them in my early preOG days & scrapped it for weeeeeakness. Dark Heart also sent spider mites with Romulan Grapefruit & had to chuck that %$^&er. I can’t speak to them now-- that was 3 yrs ago.

A local yokel at another shop had waaaay better stuff. Went by Consensio back then & had about 60 moms. His Super Lemon Haze cut was great.

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I tried Cali con sfv of and it’s nothing like OG it’s more of a Afghani with a little bit of sfv of taste I was very disappointed. But I will say the Buddha Tahoe was ridiculous good but she just didn’t yeild worth a shit lollipop buds on a very stretchy frame I think I got a quarter off a 6 ft tall plant but it was a two hitter quiter.

4 Likes