Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi f2 Apollo 13 x Apollo 11

Last time I had apollo 11 it was the “g” pheno when fet and dman (spice brothers) played with it. good shit !

4 Likes

Beautiful work here. Clearly, I miss all the good stuff…

3 Likes

I know that the package pictured above that I sent out vanished into the ether.

If someone is willing to take some of what I stashed away from these F2’s and open them up in a Co-Op I will send you enough to go hog wild. I can provide 25-50 and I would expect the expressions to be all over the map, great for an F3 OP.

If anyone wants to take this on ping me here, in this thread, and I will reach out via PM.

28 Likes

Did these Apollos have any orange :tangerine: in them?

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Not that I saw

if it is not too late i would love to jump on

This whole coop run disappeared with MomOnTheRun, unfortunately

7 Likes

Yeah, not to mention that it was from 2019. I always suggest people read a thread if they want info, it’s all in there waiting to be absorbed :wink:

6 Likes

Be nice to get this one going again…

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Seconded, if someone is sitting on packs of this let’s hear it. I literally joined OG because @SCJedi let on that he was doing this run and I thought it sounded awesome…

5 Likes

Yeah I was trying to get some threads caught up on fast. I got confused not seeing this was from 3 years ago.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Never been a more apt screen name unfortunately.

She was actually a stand up member and last somebody looked, she still hadn’t taken the money out of the PP account. Something big happened to her IMO. I sure wish she was back. She may be scared to after all of the co-op runs she sent out. :confused:

11 Likes

yeah but this thread got revived because SCJedi is offering to put f2 seeds for an F3 co-op.

Is that right @SCJedi? or did i misunderstand?

6 Likes

Me too, and I wasn’t even a member here when she was still active :sweat_smile: but I went through some of the threads shortly after joining.

3 Likes

No, you are correct. They said to tag them here and he would PM them but I have not seen anyone do so. Was just responding to the person who asked if it was too late to get in on this :slight_smile: If someone does step up they can work this out and then propose it on the voting thread to be included in the Co-op. I don’t see any reason it would not be welcomed.

5 Likes

Even more unfortunate if that is the case. I’ve read enough threads to know that it is a bummer all around. Always hoping for the best of course.

2 Likes

The money pool is no longer available so either she closed it or PayPal did.

1 Like

It should have been a new thread or placed in the voting thread. I have seen several old thread opened up recently. I thought they closed after 6 months

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Closed . . . .