Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi f2 Apollo 13 x Apollo 11

@Swampthing
Jeeze talk about a blast from the past. I remember you on hg420. Thats cool to see member from Doc C ole site is still around.

3 Likes

Looks excellent, friend. I hope all is sorting out on the homefront.

3 Likes

OK senors and senoritas this will be my final update with these plants alive. I might post one more with everything pucked up prior to heading out for distribution.

This is a friendly reminder that if you have signed up then please make sure your address is on file with the appropriate people that are listed in post #1 of this thread.

Last night I emptied the tent and staged ALL flowering plants on the back patio. I scrubbed thick pollen off of every surface inside the tent with bleach Tilex and scrapped the panda cloth that was under my tray. Today I took pics and finished my cleaning. I resprayed bleach and am burning sulfur. (Sure enough a combo to most living things)

Later tonight I will vent it all out, replace the clean tray, and officially move on from the Apollo Project.

The end. Thanks for playing!

38 Likes

35 Likes

38 Likes

43 Likes

Great job on these. They look beautiful.

6 Likes

@Terpycollection make sure @MomOnTheRun has your safe address stuff is about to be shipped and I know you weren’t part of the email loop

Or you can have them shipped with mine and I’ll bring them by when they arrive

5 Likes

How do I go about let them know that bro

2 Likes

Epc! Thanks for all the hard work and hope your wife is doing okay ^^

5 Likes

Message @MomOnTheRun with your address she’s the US distributor and keeps all this madness organized

4 Likes

Every one of those plants look amazing. How’s the Nigerian Sunshine doing, is she carrying to full term?

2 Likes

Yes I had several carry full term along with the four Apollo ladies.

Nigerian Sunshine #1, 88g13hp, Duct Tape, Blackwater and a Colombian x GDP

21 Likes

Good going @SCJedi thanks you for the run

8 Likes

Oooo hell yeah! It’s like Christmas year round here. Thanks for your time and effort! You’ve put a big ass smile on my face!

4 Likes

Outstanding work @SCJedi!

2 Likes

Where did you get your blackwater, and if you could describe it as much as you want I would appreciate it. I got some seeds labeled blackwater, but I have no idea if it was a clone and these are attempted copies or who the actual breeder might have been.

Thank you

2 Likes

I received my Blackwater around 2012 as a clone. It’s originally made by Swerve at Cali Connection which released two versions a regular and a feminized. The regulars are Mendo Purps x SFV OG Kush and mine is a Mendo Purps leaner. The feminized version is Mendo Purps x Tahoe OG S1.

6 Likes

Thank you, It looks like cali still sells them. interesting.

3 Likes

They only sell the feminized version. Apparently he lost the SFV OG male

7 Likes