Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi f2 Apollo 13 x Apollo 11

No, I do not have any experience with it.

2 Likes

I had one from them in my early preOG days & scrapped it for weeeeeakness. Dark Heart also sent spider mites with Romulan Grapefruit & had to chuck that %$^&er. I canā€™t speak to them now-- that was 3 yrs ago.

A local yokel at another shop had waaaay better stuff. Went by Consensio back then & had about 60 moms. His Super Lemon Haze cut was great.

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I tried Cali con sfv of and itā€™s nothing like OG itā€™s more of a Afghani with a little bit of sfv of taste I was very disappointed. But I will say the Buddha Tahoe was ridiculous good but she just didnā€™t yeild worth a shit lollipop buds on a very stretchy frame I think I got a quarter off a 6 ft tall plant but it was a two hitter quiter.

4 Likes

Sounds like you got sfv og Kush didnā€™t know there was more than 1 till the other day apparently sfv OG was crossed to an Afghani and sold in seed form as SFV og kush

Edit: my high ass didnā€™t realize this was the thread I realized that in two days ago :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl: wake n bake baby

8 Likes

Yeah if you are looking for sfv og I wouldnā€™t try Cali conā€™s you will be disappointed but the Buddha Tahoe is a different story. I donā€™t even know where a good sfv of would be other than Bodhiā€™s Secret Chief but they are really hard to find .Iā€™m in the process of building a small seed making cabinet and the Secret Chief will be the first thing I will use it for after I finish flowering my Goji OG f3 females so hopefully this fall I will have a bunch of Secret Chief f2s to play with. I NEED a good cut of sfv of for some projects I want to do. Oh yeah I have a Blueberry Temple project I want to do with my Temple of Apollo and Howard crane Rain City Blues that will be a good one to.

6 Likes

Ah sorry SC Jedi just realized what thread I was in. Hope the wife is doing well and you are getting everything taken care of. Stay safe and keep up the amazing work you are doingā€¦:heart::heart::heart: nothing but love for youā€¦

7 Likes

Incorrect info. OG Kush has no chemdog in it.

10 Likes

@ Craigson15
Disputed and its hard to ask some one who passed away. When he was alive he said it was.
Did Chem Dog Birth OG Kush?

Less easily substantiated, the legend of OG Kush starts in Lake Tahoe, California, where a member of the crewā€”since deceasedā€”traveled circa 1994 with an S-1 (selfed first-generation) bag seed of the Chem 91. Chem himself mentions some Dead shows in Tampa as the possible origin, since there were certainly some seeded Chem Dog buds sold on the lot during that leg of the tour. The provenance of the OG will always be in dispute, but its resemblance to the 91, and its proximity to the Chem family, makes this one of the more compelling and believable origin stories.

6 Likes

I Phylos :tm: wasnā€™t a corrupt shell of a whore, we could just ask the DNAā€¦ :roll_eyes:

Dā€™OH! :confounded:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Lol ok but it was around before 1994.

Josh d and whoever ā€˜origins_tk_ogā€™ is have both confirmed this story.

And whos dead now?
Greg (chemdog) is still alive and well as far as I know??

Sorry Im probably missing something there

2 Likes

How do you know it wasnt around , just not popular before then?
Greg (he is alive) wasnt the creator and their saying Josh D wasnt either. The article says a a member of the crew . Thats it . I know we dont know their whole click.
We both only know what we read. Its pretty easy to take credit for something thats not yours . And I could be wrong but I think it resembles Chemā€¦

https://www.facebook.com/notes/mark-harper/history-of-the-chemdawg-family-including-diesel-and-og-kush/950069171686764/

2 Likes

Looks like you made tons of babiesā€¦pollen everywhere. Hope you didnt pollinate my girls as well

3 Likes

All of those guys have been on podcasts telling the story. Last I heard they all came to agreement on what happened at the emerald cup. Ha, I have no clue and donā€™t know enough about it to really care. I donā€™t even think Iā€™ve knowingly smoked it. Not sure I ever heard the OG-Chem connection though.

Im a no body , I just read stuff here and there for all I know Im totally off.

2 Likes

Yeah, the story all of a sudden just says and OG Kush was really diesel. Who is the guy telling the story? I wouldnā€™t know one way or another.

Then and oh yeah OG kush is really Chem Dog aka Dieselā€¦ renamed OG before Tahoeā€¦ Thatā€™s a lot of story in a couple of sentences. No mention of Florida.

I donā€™t know or really care either, when it comes down to it. I know it can make a big difference to some people in certain situations. I was thinking I had heard it all a different way, but then again, I do smoke a lot of pot, too. lol. peace

3 Likes

I wouldnt be surprised if thats exactly how it happen.

2 Likes

Yep, I sure know nothing about it all except for what I read on the internet (itā€™s gotta be true! right?!) or on Podcastsā€¦ā€œThe Potcastā€ has some interviews with the major players and I really like those. Iā€™m sure other pot podcasts have interviewed them as well. I really like to listen to them when I can.

6 Likes

Plastic tubes should arrive on Wednesday. Here are pics after a rough cleaning and before mixing them all together so you have an idea of the ratios.

40 Likes

The pots of gold at the end of the rainbow!!
Thereā€™s a lot of effort sitting on those platesā€¦ well done!!

Cheers
G

15 Likes

I just want those platesā€¦nice plates

7 Likes